Giants | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Giants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
As a Pats fan, I kinda am too. I want the players to be able to rest a bit going into the playoffs, given the ridiculous number of injuries to critical players. Mentally too. Don't want anyone worrying about 16-0; that hurt the Patriots going into the playoffs in 2007.

We heard about it all from Tom Brady after the game. He's such a gamer!

Want some cheese Tom?:rolleyes:

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
We heard about it all from Tom Brady after the game. He's such a gamer!

Want some cheese Tom?:rolleyes:

Love it, one of the true good guys in football, actually cares about his teammates. And he gets ripped for it. There's always Greg Hardy I guess.

As I said before, the game is meaningless overall. The health of Gronk and Hightower are prominent. Hopefully dodged a bullet with the first, no word on the second.

Reaction Score
Love it, one of the true good guys in football, actually cares about his teammates. And he gets ripped for it. There's always Greg Hardy I guess.

As I said before, the game is meaningless overall. The health of Gronk and Hightower are prominent. Hopefully dodged a bullet with the first, no word on the second.
I've heard one guy not with the Cowboys defend Hardy. That Lawrence Taylor. Someone that was cut from the same cloth.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
I've heard one guy not with the Cowboys defend Hardy. That Lawrence Taylor. Someone that was cut from the same cloth.

No sh_t. It was a sarcastic hyperbole man, not something meant to be taken seriously. No one (outside a pillar of society like LT) would support the guy. I think that's glaringly obvious.

Reaction Score

from what I saw from the NFL guys on twitter the thought on Hightower was sprained MCL. Hopefully nothing more than that, then he could be back in a few weeks, definitely in time for the playoffs.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
from what I saw from the NFL guys on twitter the thought on Hightower was sprained MCL. Hopefully nothing more than that, then he could be back in a few weeks, definitely in time for the playoffs.

Thank god, I hope so. Collins should hopefully be back this week, so that will stem the tide there. Really lucky to have a back up like Mayo, even if his body isn't the same post-injury.

Reaction Score
Thank god, I hope so. Collins should hopefully be back this week, so that will stem the tide there. Really lucky to have a back up like Mayo, even if his body isn't the same post-injury.

agreed. Collins supposed to be back this week. Amendola week 13 I believe. Gronk only a bruise per ESPN? Dodged a MAJOR bullet there.

Reaction Score

Yeah LT and Hardy are so much alike? What a stupid comparison.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Sorry one is a crackhead rapist and one beats his wife.

Don't forget the sex with children thing either. I could care less about drug use and hiring prostitutes. Just not underage ones.

I don't know if the rape charge ever stuck, so I'm not going to hang that one on him. But given his past history, it's not a good look.

Even with all of that, Hardy is the bigger scumbag. If he weren't playing in the NFL, he'd probably be in a state penitentiary for murder. Taylor is just a mess.

Reaction Score
Sorry one is a crackhead rapist and one beats his wife.

Get the facts straight before you look like an idiot. And you do anyway - one threatened to kill his girlfriend the other hooked up with a 300 dollar prostitute he thought was 19. So much alike. And yeah he's the only football player to do lines and bang prostitutes.

You must be a Cowboy fan or maybe a Pats fan. Couldn't stand him kicking your a** every time he got on they field, I get it!

Reaction Score
Don't forget the sex with children thing either. I could care less about drug use and hiring prostitutes. Just not underage ones.

I don't know if the rape charge ever stuck, so I'm not going to hang that one on him. But given his past history, it's not a good look.

Even with all of that, Hardy is the bigger scumbag. If he weren't playing in the NFL, he'd probably be in a state penitentiary for murder. Taylor is just a mess.

Not guilty proven by a whore he paid 300 bucks and had no idea she was 16 and she didn't look it. Not an excuse but nothing like what Hardy did and to compare is ridiculous.

And by all accounts from teammates he offered guys money when they needed it for family, houses everything while playing with LT. Generous and loyal with bad habits is all.

Reaction Score
LT just wanted to get his dick wet, we had an assistant coach with the same problem with prostitutes.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I just don't understand this team at all.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I just don't understand this team at all.
Nothing to not understand
No secondary, no running back, Eli playing stupid
The GMen piss me off

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Nothing to not understand
No secondary, no running back, Eli playing stupid
Yet they are in every game, and have blown five fourth quarter leads under two minutes.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
I was listening to the game on Sirius. Came home with a Giant 20-10 lead. No game on here. ESPN had Giants with 2 minutes to go. What the hell happened. Somebody has to pay for this one. A perfect opportunity to take over first. Now even a Wild Card is in Jeopardy. How many heads will roll for this one. Shocking. There has to be at least one head on a spear posted in the locker room.

Reaction Score
Coughlin needs to go. 4 and 2 in field goal range and a potential two touchdown lead and he makes the decision to go for it.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
They are a total joke, basically blew every game they lost this year. I'll say it again, I'm tired of Coughlin and Eli.
My son for the last couple of years said he would like see Eli gone. Of course I told him he was nuts. Well..........

Reaction Score
Coughlin needs to go. 4 and 2 in field goal range and a potential two touchdown lead and he makes the decision to go for it.

It gave the Jets the option of going for the field goal instead of having to score a touchdown on that drive. It was a huge blunder. TAKE THE POINTS!!!!

Reaction Score
Yet they are in every game, and have blown five fourth quarter leads under two minutes.
I guess that's why I'm a fan, they are the definition of crazy, just like the City (and me).

Reaction Score
Tom gotta go - called for the 4th & 2 non-FG to come back to bite us. I mean seriously you can't run everyone on earth knows your passing how stupid can you be not to take the 3 points? He and McAdoo now - don't wait. As bad as this team is they could easily havee 7-8 wins and the division theirs, easily. It's been clock management 3X and now it was points management. Have to go - thanks for the SB's but the time has run out you're killing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom