Reaction Score
c0052ttzrdc6xt08o028fh1zj.1000x666x1.jpg

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Giants gift-wrapped that one.

Such a weird team.

Reaction Score
Landon Collins and Odell blew it. Odell decided to celebrate before he finished the catch by sticking his arms out. Landon, I don't even know what to say on the interception. Sucks being a Giants fan

Reactions: TKs

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Multiple chances to wrap it up. Ugh.

Reaction Score
You got to kill clock inside 5 and not try and throw for the score. Taking an extra minute off clock would have made more sense than the risk of two incompletions or God forbid a turnover. Can't give Brady that much time especially when he has best kicker in the game who can knock 50 yarders like they are nothing.

Reaction Score
JPP has made a difference with pressure and I see the Giants coming on now, but the Patriots don't want to play the Giants again. Giant O line coming together, I feel good about that. Maybe Cruz comes back? IMO Eli outplayed Brady who was stripped 3 times. It's hindsight, but what about 3 knees a field goal and Brady has about 1 minute rather than 2?

Reaction Score
I love my GMen, but this team is is a sparkling silver mug filled with hot steaming garbage. Its rotten. They make equal parts awesome and terrible plays, and have no consistency because their offensive and defensive lines are well below average.

Fire Coughlin, Fire Reese, start over.

Reaction Score
Giants gift-wrapped that one.

Such a weird team.
Giants have gift wrapped all of their losses but one if I remember correctly. This game actually shouldn't have been close but knew they would find a way to blow it, just one of those seasons. Would still love to make the playoffs and go on a run to face the Patriots again, they know how to get in Brady's head and they certainly let him off the hook when Brady threw it right to two Giants.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I would say Ravens lost in more spectacular fashion today.

Reaction Score
No he didn't.
He was sticking his arms out as if he was ready to rather than tuck it and not give the defender even the slimmest of chances to strip it. Don't get me wrong i love OBJ, but i think he was getting a little trigger happy on the celebration there

Reaction Score
I would say Ravens lost in more spectacular fashion today.
Didn't see it but it makes sense, Ravens have been a disaster this season. Goskowski kicked the hell out of that football, think it could have gone 70 yards.

Reaction Score
JPP has made a difference with pressure and I see the Giants coming on now, but the Patriots don't want to play the Giants again.

Eh. Giants aren't the only team with injuries. I think New England would be alright with a rematch. Couple dudes from the Boneyard are getting starters' reps on the O-line right now.

Reaction Score
Eh. Giants aren't the only team with injuries. I think New England would be alright with a rematch. Couple dudes from the Boneyard are getting starters' reps on the O-line right now.

Pretty sure the GMen had 2 starters on the OLine out today too crap happens.

Reaction Score
Yeah like half the giants defense is either out or playing hurt too, we always seem to be the most injured team, getting pretty miserable

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Didn't see it but it makes sense, Ravens have been a disaster this season. Goskowski kicked the hell out of that football, think it could have gone 70 yards.

Jags losing ball at about their own 40 with 15 seconds or so. Pass over the middle to about the 50. Jags hurry up for last play. Bottles stumbles and nearly falls. Dumervil sacks him game over.

But........... Dumervil had yanked Bortles' face mask. Badly. 15 yd penalty, no time left, Jags kick a 50+ yard FG with no time on clock.

Game over. For real.

Reaction Score
True but Giants fans will have no sympathy, no team in the NFL has been injured more than them the past 3-4 years. It's actually really bizarre how injured they always are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom