S.C. Gamecocks 2023 off season | Page 35 | The Boneyard

S.C. Gamecocks 2023 off season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It was so nice to see Cardoso at least attempt to use her pivot foot to use counter moves with her back to the basket. It didn't work every time but if she continues to grow that part of her game along with the way she can catch everything so high, whether it's an offensive rebound or pass, she will so tough to stop.

Reaction Score
I only saw the Fulwiley interview. Is there a way I can find the others?
Unfortunately that was the only session that got posted and that was by Matt Dowell of WACH FOX. He and his colleague Amanda Poole posted a few short clips on their Twitters. GCO really dropped the ball not posting any of the sessions on to YouTube.
You are leaving Chloe out of your list in the last sentence. I think she may have one of the best mid-range games of our bigs (if she is a "Big")

Here's an excerpt from a recent article by the State:

"Kitts played multiple positions in high school but said she anticipates playing on the perimeter in 2023-24 for the Gamecocks.

She’ll certainly have an opportunity to make an impact — especially as a 3-point shooter, which Staley has routinely touted as one of Kitts’ best qualities — with seven scholarship players moving on from last year’s roster."
Yeah, I plead guilty in forgetting about Chloe when I talk about next season’s team. She appears to be filling out physically and she definitely could/should be a big factor with this team next season. Looking fwd to seeing her and Joyce coming up playing for U19. I like the team pic USABJNT just put out w/ them together.

Reaction Score
I feel in Paopao, Lay, and Breezy, we have 3 players who are comfortable taking their shot. Raven could be as well. We’ll see how much PT Tessa averages this season as she seems poised to launch some threes herself. (I like how during the media event last week, Te-Hina and Tessa both spoke about how each were thinking how they could help this team offensively while they were watching the FF game against Iowa).

Also Sania, Ashlyn, and Kima might be more comfortable shooting mid-range shots than V and LA were, which could also serve to open up the paint.
Watkins and Feagin and Kitts will be better offensive players than Amihere and Saxton. Most likely.

Reaction Score
Well i stopped that awhile back. Anything else?
You make many comments/ replies that we have no clue whom or to what you are replying. If you quote the post you are replying to, it helps the rest of us have a clue.

Reaction Score
You make many comments/ replies that we have no clue whom or to what you are replying. If you quote the post you are replying to, it helps the rest of us have a clue.
I think the person in question has you blocked/muted. I can see the post @Creature replied to.

Reaction Score
Somebody has me blocked? :cool:

Wow. I don’t know I was so vicious.

I've experienced the same thing on a different thread. It happens.

At least you didn't get a terse reply from the poster thinking you were stupid/illiterate like I did. I wasn't even aware until another BY member was kind to point out why.

Reaction Score
Quote.JPG

Typically I quote the response I am replying to..is this not the method ?

Reaction Score
Well depending on the result of the Blue Devil-Chicken matchup in the fall, either I will be blocking a lot of people in this thread, or a lot of people in this thread will be blocking me. :eek:
I like it when folks disagree with me. It’s good to hear other points of view. But the quibbling debater’s style can get tedious.

Reaction Score
Ashlyn Carries those weights like someone carrying a lunch tray. LOL. Have heard the new additions are all workers who are really embracing the process.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Asia Dozier moving from AC at Buffalo to AC at NC A&T.

NCATFans_original.gif

AGGIE PRIDE.

Perhaps I should welcome the new coach to Greensboro by wearing a Bright Orange Clemson Shirt to the first home game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom