S.C. Gamecocks 2023 off season | Page 37 | The Boneyard

S.C. Gamecocks 2023 off season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

I'm so happy lady gamecocks are actually together doing strength and conditioning plus team workouts.

I don’t understand. Your post. BG, LSU and Gamecocks all mentioned . I cannot find a connection.

Reaction Score
Interesting Team USA photo on FIBA website…

IMG_5665.jpeg

Have to admit, with the birdie announcement coming just ahead of the team’s departure and Dawn saying the announcement should come next month, not long after the U19 tournament, plus what appears to be pretty chummy relations between Chloe and Joyce that I’ve noticed, has creeped the idea that Edwards could be the birdie. :confused:

Reaction Score
Interesting Team USA photo on FIBA website…

View attachment 89789

Have to admit, with the birdie announcement coming just ahead of the team’s departure and Dawn saying the announcement should come next month, not long after the U19 tournament, plus what appears to be pretty chummy relations between Chloe and Joyce that I’ve noticed, has creeped the idea that Edwards could be the birdie. :confused:

Reaction Score
Chloe's been balling the first two games of the tournament but especially yesterday vs Germany. 18 and 13 on 8/12 shooting. I thought she showed a bit more of her versatility as she made several good passes at the high post, and took a couple of trail 3s. She made a pull up jumper too which I'd like to see a lot more of. I like how hard she plays, and for that matter I do think that's one of the strengths of this u19 team. They definitely compete hard. Looking forward to watching them the rest of the week

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Would be pretty sweet and hilarious if Chloe and Joyce both made all tourney team considering the way Joni has utilized them, largely substituting them with each other. :p

Reaction Score
The Chloe/Edwards position stilll dominant. (More than doubled up China)

Reaction Score

Lay, this UCONN fan already knows about you, and love your energy, as well as all that you bring to the women’s game. Now, most people know your college career will be great, and you’ll probably be the One winning many games for the Gamecocks, except for when you play against the Huskies. Please promise me that you’ll have lousy games then

Reaction Score
Lay, this UCONN fan already knows about you, and love your energy, as well as all that you bring to the women’s game. Now, most people know your college career will be great, and you’ll probably be the One winning many games for the Gamecocks, except for when you play against the Huskies. Please promise me that you’ll have lousy games then
Well she can’t promise you that because she’s already said she wants to have legendary games against UConn :D

Reaction Score
We all know that NIL is going to be a part of College Athlectics for the foreseeable future. . Today I decided to give to our school's NIL Collective. Carolina Rise. South Carolina is currently 13/14 teams in terms of NIL Collective Dollars in the SEC. #14 is Vanderbilit but they are a private school and do not provide that information to the public-which means they are in the top half of the SEC [given they have the 2nd Biggest Endowment in the SEC behind new member -Texas] All alums and true SCar fans who pull for this Universities WBB Team. I urge you to give to the South Carolina NIL collective(s) .

Reaction Score
I use to stand on Principal and say-I would never give to an NIL to pay Student Athletes NIL endorsements. ...times have changed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom