S.C. Gamecocks 2023 off season | Page 38 | The Boneyard

S.C. Gamecocks 2023 off season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I don’t think Dawn wanted to put all her eggs in one basket with Jaloni. If Madisen is the commit I think Madisen was smart enough to know if she wanted SC she better commit first.

Reaction Score
I’d take either! Jaloni is a DAWG but Maddy is too! Plus she and Jah has played on the same AAU and HS teams so a connection is there. They were a killer pair for McNamara and Takeover I would be surprised if it wasn’t the same at SC!

Reaction Score
I don’t believe anything til the prospect announces. Plus, why ruin her fun?

With that said, the rumor has been floating around. If true, did Dawn get tired of waiting on Jaloni?

I love and hate recruiting. Head bang
Also, this twitter handle just came into existence this month. With about 100 followers how credible are they?

Reaction Score
The site that outed Maddies Commitment thinks Jaloni is headed to Ohio State

I’m convinced she’s headed to LSU as well, but I think Ohio State fits her style of play much more.

Reaction Score
I’m convinced she’s headed to LSU as well, but I think Ohio State fits her style of play much more.
She isn’t going to lsu. LSU is pretty much a hat on the table like Florida.

OSU or Baylor

Reaction Score
I’d take either! Jaloni is a DAWG but Maddy is too! Plus she and Jah has played on the same AAU and HS teams so a connection is there. They were a killer pair for McNamara and Takeover I would be surprised if it wasn’t the same at SC!
Oh well. I preferred Cambridge by a lot.

Reaction Score
Chloe will need alot of work.
Physicality, needs to stop all of the off balance shots, horrible defender right now, grabs alot and her handle needs to be tighter. .

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Chloe will need alot of work
That’s generally true of every player who has been on a campus one semester. And she is getting work and will get more. She’s already dtromher than she was in January.

Reaction Score
Chloe will need alot of work.
Physicality, needs to stop all of the off balance shots, horrible defender right now, grabs alot and her handle needs to be tighter. .
She didn’t have a good game today but she’s been very good in this tournament. She’s one of the leading candidates for MVP in the tournament so she’s definitely been playing well. I think there’s tons of room for improvement from her but she’s going to be very good. Very agile, skilled and competitive. I wouldn’t worry about Chloe.

Reaction Score
She didn’t have a good game today but she’s been very good in this tournament. She’s one of the leading candidates for MVP in the tournament so she’s definitely been playing well. I think there’s tons of room for improvement from her but she’s going to be very good. Very agile, skilled and competitive. I wouldn’t worry about Chloe.
This, I thought she looked out of sorts but it's hardly cause for concern. Depending on how well she and Team USA performs in the final she could still have a shot at the MVP.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
Interesting Team USA photo on FIBA website…

View attachment 89789

Have to admit, with the birdie announcement coming just ahead of the team’s departure and Dawn saying the announcement should come next month, not long after the U19 tournament, plus what appears to be pretty chummy relations between Chloe and Joyce that I’ve noticed, has creeped the idea that Edwards could be the birdie. :confused:
That would be wonderful news.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
If I learned anything from watching this tournament it’s that the hype around Joyce Edwards is real.

The confidence, the poise, the touch, the skill around the basket. She’s elite. Next up for her is expanding her game out.

Reaction Score
If I learned anything from watching this tournament it’s that the hype around Joyce Edwards is real.

The confidence, the poise, the touch, the skill around the basket. She’s elite. Next up for her is expanding her game out.
And she wasn't a starter if I recall correctly. Scary thought.

Reaction Score

Kiki head to Istanbul, Turkey to play EuroCup ball for Galatasaray S.K. Teaira McCowen, Epihanny Prince, and Azura Stevens were members of the team last season.One of her new teammates is someone named Tiffany Mitchell.
IMG_5679.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member