June recruiting thread | Page 4 | The Boneyard

June recruiting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I really like the way Heiden uses her body to position herself for the seal, catch and finish- truly outstanding. Looks like she is also able to step out and knock down the deep ball at a decent clip. The 2024 class is shaping up very nicely as far as big post players. There is Ava Heiden, Blanca Thomas, Kennedy Ume, and Kate Koval. Heiden is from Oregon and maybe a hard pull from the west to UCONN. Read recently that Blanca Thomas is "strongly" considering NC State. Sarah Strong top 5 in class of 24 although not a true post her father played at NC St as well. Ume looked awful comfortable in her recent visit to North Carolina. It is early but I'm all in on Kate the Great for UCONN.

I'm hoping Mr Strong had a less than ideal experience at NCSt. ;)

Reaction Score
I saw her set a screen and outjump everyone for a rebound. Too many kids think being a good player is all about scoring but Ashlynn seems to have bought into the idea of being a complete player.
I couldn't agree more on this. This girl has tremendous heart.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Report from 2021:

Jayla Jackson 2026 | 1 Nation Elite

Jayla may only be in Middle school but she already has IT, Jayla glides on the floor and makes the game look easy, whether it’s a sweet crossover or a tough reverse in traffic Jayla will not only wow you with her play but she will also amaze you with her complete game at such a young age. The sky is the limit for Jayla, she is just getting started!!

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
This report is on Jayla Jackson who sometimes is called by her middle name Jordyn.

Jordyn Jackson 6’1 (G) Washington, DC – 2026 Team Takeover

Jackson is just one of those players that does not need a labeled position. At this point she can play all five positions and was at her best doing whatever the team needed. Sometimes that was isolation at the top of the key or operating from the mid-post. Jackson's ability to make plays and knock-down shots combined with her size makes her an asset.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Morgan Valley now following 2024 Alie Bisballe, a 6-2/6-3 C/F out of Michigan. A few notes on Bisballe below.

Alie Bisballe PF Michigan Mystics 16U S40

Alie is one of the top post players in her class and she didn’t waste any time today showing just how dominant she is. She was a force in the paint on both ends of the floor, blocking shots and using great footwork, Skilled post moves, and a soft touch to get buckets. She is a very skilled passer and playmaker out of the high post making some pin point passes to teammates for easy baskets. She has also extended her range knocking down the jumper from beyond 15 feet.

Wait! Does Alie play basketball or Bisballe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom