June recruiting thread | Page 6 | The Boneyard

June recruiting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yes, girls still grow before they end up in High School. :cool:

She will be in eighth grade in 2022-2023, as a class of 2027 recruit....

Hopefully, she will be 6' 1+" when she ends up at UCONN, and takes the Huskies to the promised land of NC's 15, 16, 17....
They’re already recruiting 2027 prospects?!

Reaction Score
I've been lucky to have the ability to see Prosper develop since she was 12/13 at various events and through the OSBA, the league she competes in. She's a lot of fun to watch. She's had a lot of great coaching throughout her school career and it's showing.
That is awesome. I think she is a top 5 player in 2023 to be honest. I’m so amazed by her game. A game changer whoever can get her. Haven’t seen Fournier as much.

Reaction Score
That is awesome. I think she is a top 5 player in 2023 to be honest. I’m so amazed by her game. A game changer whoever can get her. Haven’t seen Fournier as much.

Fournier has time as she's a 2024. If you follow EYBL, you can watch their tournament games online for free when the Kia Nurse program plays.

I think she needs to bulk up a little more, but the potential and skillset is there. Hopefully she'll be part of the U17 squad for Hungary too.

Reaction Score
Fournier has time as she's a 2024. If you follow EYBL, you can watch their tournament games online for free when the Kia Nurse program plays.

I think she needs to bulk up a little more, but the potential and skillset is there. Hopefully she'll be part of the U17 squad for Hungary too.
How can I watch them? YouTube? I saw Prosper isn’t competing. Thanks for the tip!

Reaction Score
How can I watch them? YouTube? I saw Prosper isn’t competing. Thanks for the tip!
I don't know if the rumour of Prosper not playing is accurate. Canada Basketball hasn't put out the U17 try out list yet. They aren't big fans of leaks from what I've heard. Should know in the next week or so for sure as they announced the men's try out roster today.

Oracle9

No time for fake ones
Reaction Score
I really like the way Heiden uses her body to position herself for the seal, catch and finish- truly outstanding. Looks like she is also able to step out and knock down the deep ball at a decent clip. The 2024 class is shaping up very nicely as far as big post players. There is Ava Heiden, Blanca Thomas, Kennedy Ume, and Kate Koval. Heiden is from Oregon and maybe a hard pull from the west to UCONN. Read recently that Blanca Thomas is "strongly" considering NC State. Sarah Strong top 5 in class of 24 although not a true post her father played at NC St as well. Ume looked awful comfortable in her recent visit to North Carolina. It is early but I'm all in on Kate the Great for UCONN.
Yes I read that about Blanca too, she has really built up a relationship with NCST raved about the atmosphere and coaches. I think Katie is the one we have a shot at. She's having a tough go of it right now on the personal front because of the Ukraine situation. I think her parents are there they sent the kids here to be safe plus she's an exchange student and lives on Long Island- it's possible she may want to stay close to her host "home".

Reaction Score
KK’s got a motor and a quick first step. A little like Diamond Johnson but taller. I saw a video from last year of her dominating Jada Williams in one of these meets. The great jump shot means opponents have to guard her close and then she blows by them.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
I don't know if the rumour of Prosper not playing is accurate. Canada Basketball hasn't put out the U17 try out list yet. They aren't big fans of leaks from what I've heard. Should know in the next week or so for sure as they announced the men's try out roster today.
Not surprisingly the rumor is inaccurate.

Still not sure of UConn’s interest. Prawl is one to keep an eye on.

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
This is a UConn recruiting thread. There is already a thread on the General Womens board for LSU to discuss that program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom