June recruiting thread | The Boneyard

June recruiting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
That young lady is a playa! I hope she has UConn on her list, if she has one.
Yeah we need to get her before Walz , he's been hot on her trail for a while now connecting with her dad and her younger sister !!!

Reaction Score
Why wouldn’t a coach, parent or trainer not want their player/child to play at the basketball capital?

Reaction Score
Del Rosario
Prosper
Booker
Kitts.
In that order for me. (Im really feeling proper) 2 out of 4 would suffice. A class of any of the above listed along with Arnold and Shade is a win for UConn.

Reaction Score
Angel Reese signing with LSU might affect the Mikaylah Williams decision. Angel is not going to want to give up the ball. Just saying. I don't think Williams signs with LSU. I think she may still of course but I bet she's considering other options even more now. Mikaylah would be better off at SC or Uconn. As good as LSU will be soon, they will still be a secondary media market. As good as LSU will become, they will not develop Mikaylah's brand like Uconn. The veritable sky will open for Mikaylah at Uconn. Major social media boost. Magazine covers. ESPN exposure. Madison ave advertisers...etc. If I were Mikaylah, I would look at this as much bigger than basketball. The real money is in her brand. Does she want to just be another women's basketball player and make peanuts in the WNBA or does she want to play basketball and cash much bigger checks because she was smart about the process. A player like her cannot go wrong at Uconn.
Mikayla is not coming to UCONN..

May recruiting thread...^^^^

bschwartz

Popular Im-Poster
Reaction Score
Is this legit? I have not heard of this Nicole before, and the beat writers have not posted anything. She is definitely a basketball player. Not clear she is playing basketball for UConn though.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Very interesting to say the least. Walk-on maybe, that's of course if this is just a prank. Something off here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom