Individual Mojo responsibility | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Individual Mojo responsibility

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Wore my UConn joggers and El-Amin tee shirt first 2 games, so I’m wearing that now. At game time, I’m changing my 4 year old into his UConn sweater he wore the first 2 games as well. I’m going all mojo from THIS tourney.

Al Czervik

Oh, it looks good on you though.
Reaction Score
"Spaulding, this calls for the old Billy Baroo"

Wore this to the two games in Albany and will have it on again tonight - GO HUSKIES!!

HM.jpg

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
I'm wearing my AJax NIL t shirt, my Ray Allen game jersey, and my UConn hooded sweatshirt on top. All unwashed so far. I'll drink a Miller Lite at the start of the game and the start of the second half but I'll be drinking some tastier stuff too. I'm am SO ready for this game to start. I've read a bunch of posts about what we should be worried about. I think Arkansas has plenty to worry about. We are really good! Let's Goooooo!

Reaction Score
Last week I posted this in another thread:
Bumping this in search of mojo. I just donated $77.74 to Bleeding Blue for Good! And I pledge to donate an additional $77.74 for each weekend we get to enjoy our Huskies in the tournament (would do each game but I am a poor)
Here we are a week later in March, still enjoying UConn basketball! So another $77.74 will be forked over. In the obligatory exchange of insults between two fine basketball fanbases leading up to this game, I was inspired by the post below to make this week's donation to Husky Ticket Project.
Pretty pathetic. Read much?

GO HUSKIES!

Reaction Score

Here we are a week later in March, still enjoying UConn basketball! So another $77.74 will be forked over. In the obligatory exchange of insults between two fine basketball fanbases leading up to this game, I was inspired by the post below to make this week's donation to Husky Ticket Project.

GO HUSKIES!
Great idea; I just did the same.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score

GO HUSKIES!
In!

Reaction Score

GO HUSKIES!
Will follow you to battle good sir!

Reaction Score
I wore the same stuff I wore from Sunday without washing it. Gonna wear it again Saturday

Had 5 miller lite during the game

Gonna have the 6th while watching our future opponent

My girl asked that I stay home to watch this one but knows I’m going out for Saturday. God help her

Reaction Score
Wat
Just left the parking lot in Albany and saw an incredible omen:

View attachment 85226
I saw a guy walking a Husky in Hartford Thursday morning. Also saw it as a comforting sign.

Current mojo is all games being watched in the basement. Blue UCONN shirt for Thursdays, gray UCONN shirt for Saturdays. Wife drinking tea out of her UCONN mug and only Connecticut beers for me. I drank foreign state beers in the first half of round of 64 and 32 games. CT beers in second halves of those games and through the whole Arkansas game.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Wearing We Want UConn shirt for every MBB game, Everybody eats for WBB, and not missing the game while waiting to pick up granddaughter from a field trip
1679668991268.jpeg

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
@AreBee1969, we still have to talk about the Grogge shop. I think there was a guy named Duane who worked there. He was a good guy.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom