Individual Mojo responsibility | The Boneyard

Individual Mojo responsibility

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I changed my avatar. Not sure if it is mojo positive or not. The 1999 logo didn't work last year. Going with the prior all white Husky mascot.

No Miller Lite for me. I never drank the Rolling Rocks, so this continues the mojo of not drinking the group mojo beer. It's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.

Wings. I might be at B-Dubs tomorrow for the game, so there may be wings.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
This is the way! I have spoken!
I think you need a temporary avatar change to align with this.
I Have Spoken GIF by IMDb

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
My mojo contribution will be to yell and scream in a Boston bar for happy hour, gloating that I have a team to root for and they don’t.
Not The Greatest Bar, right? That's the official watch location.

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
I am an idiot. How did I not think of this. I need to get a 30 rack of miller lite tomorrow before the game. That is the answer, right ???

Could not be any clearer unless I am missing something….

BY - quick, need guidance on this.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Not sure about the green we are playing the Gaels on St Patrick's Day
I forgot that. Damn. The Committee really throwing every possible unfavorable thing our way. Pitino, team close to Albany, and play the Gaels on St. Patrick's Day. Dan better check to make sure they don't hand out copies of the infamous Brady Bunch cursed idol to our guys.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I forgot that. Damn. The Committee really throwing every possible unfavorable thing our way. Pitino, team close to Albany, and play the Gaels on St. Patrick's Day. Dan better check to make sure they don't hand out copies of the infamous Brady Bunch cursed idol to our guys.
I don't think that is the concern. Many years ago, a couple years BC (before Calhoun) I went with a number of buddies (including a huge Notre Dame fan) to an Irish bar for St Paddy's day. They were a highly rated team (Digger was still there) and were the primetime game. They got beat by a nobody.

There are a number of things we can do to screw this up but I don't think the luck of the Irish will play a role. It didn't lift a finger for ND way back when.

Reaction Score
Ugh. When has UConn gotten this much live in tourney commercials? They bracket guy who was husky. Little dickie and magic calling out thabeet and breanna. There is one more too I think.

Reaction Score
I changed my avatar. Not sure if it is mojo positive or not. The 1999 logo didn't work last year. Going with the prior all white Husky mascot.

No Miller Lite for me. I never drank the Rolling Rocks, so this continues the mojo of not drinking the group mojo beer. It's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.

Wings. I might be at B-Dubs tomorrow for the game, so there may be wings.

B-Dubs?

I’m trying to figure it out. Just got back from a week at Gaylord National in DC for meetings. My wife left for Florida with the girls tonight and most of my buddies are golfing in CT tomorrow. Might just stay at home which just seems lame but not a lot of UConn fans in WesMass in bars. Sound may not be on at bars here I’m confused! Lol

Reaction Score
Ugh. When has UConn gotten this much live in tourney commercials? They bracket guy who was husky. Little dickie and magic calling out thabeet and breanna. There is one more too I think.

That is commercial was posted on this board

Reaction Score
Wanted to go out to watch but A, I need to focus. 2, it's St. Patty's day so every gin joint worth going to will be too crowded, except for the ones where no one goes there nowadays, it's too crowded. And C, I need to eat fish so wings are out. I'm thinking about a big tuna grinder melt with nachos and a box of Miller Lites while pacing around the room for 2 hours. See ya in the Chat at beer thirty!

download.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom