Individual Mojo responsibility | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Individual Mojo responsibility

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
748499871fc110bb61280d957793ef6a.jpeg

Reaction Score
I was planning to swear off the mojo this go-round. But I will be picking up some wings and Miller Lite just to be sure.
Miller Lite? Miller lite? What happened to the sacred white horse from LaTrobe?

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
It's disgusting, for one. Once a valid alternative was presented I couldn't switch fast enough. Lite's no day at the beach true, but my RR days are over. Miller Lite was the Official Beer of the legendary Gampel $2 Beer Night and as such is mojo-compliant.

Reaction Score
I started the Iona game with my Big Red Appreciation day T-shirt and my UConn hat given to me by legendary UConn Interim Head Football Coach TJ Weist. Things weren't looking so great at halftime so I threw on my Blue on Blue full zip hoodie and things turned around. I folded all of my apparel neatly and went right back to it for the St. Mary's game. I will continue this ritual right up until we grab our 5th 'chip. Additionally, I have gotten a large pepperoni pizza for every big game since our first W over Duke in '94, and then eat it into the shape of a W, similar to the one in my profile pic.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
We were accused of being spoiled and arrogant.

We were.

Reaction Score
I started the Iona game with my Big Red Appreciation day T-shirt and my UConn hat given to me by legendary UConn Interim Head Football Coach TJ Weist. Things weren't looking so great at halftime so I threw on my Blue on Blue full zip hoodie and things turned around. I folded all of my apparel neatly and went right back to it for the St. Mary's game. I will continue this ritual right up until we grab our 5th 'chip. Additionally, I have gotten a large pepperoni pizza for every big game since our first W over Duke in '94, and then eat it into the shape of a W, similar to the one in my profile pic.
Continue these customs.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
While Rolling Rock moved from Latrobe to NJ back in 2006, it didn't completely lose its mojo until InBev discontinued brewing in glass tanks for its legendary bottled beer in 2015.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
It's disgusting, for one. Once a valid alternative was presented I couldn't switch fast enough. Lite's no day at the beach true, but my RR days are over. Miller Lite was the Official Beer of the legendary Gampel $2 Beer Night and as such is mojo-compliant.
Damn good thing they didn't choose Michelob Ultra.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I am clueless as to what this means.

This is the way! I have spoken!

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score

You obviously are clinically disturbed.

I like it.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Honestly, all three beers are awful. Thankfully my own mojo comes from drinking whatever beer I feel like. Fiddlehead IPA for St. Mary’s and a Blizzard of 78 and Goose Island Wild Herd for Iona.
There are degrees to awful. I never light beers. But if I'm offered a Miller Lite, I'll drink it and it's not all that far off from a cheap lawnmower beer. But if I'm offered a Mich Ultra, I'll ask for water.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom