Individual Mojo responsibility | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Individual Mojo responsibility

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
White dog sweatshirt for the men’s games. Blue wolf sweatshirt for the woman’s games. Various tees, but they have to match the sweatshirt logo.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Last Friday I cut out of work early enough to get to the bar where I watched the game with @dvegas (previously planned) and threw my Hi5tory shirt on over what I wore to work as I needed to wear some UConn garb.

Yesterday, I wore the same clothes to work as I did last Friday and when i got home to watch the game i threw the same shirt on over it.

Reaction Score
For the Women's game: Will be wearing the same Nika Muhl NIL shirt over a grey longsleeve shirt that I wore for the first 2 games.

For the Men's game: Will be wearing the same Andre NIL shirt over a blue hoodie over a free "bleed blue" tee that I wore for the first 3 games.

Same UConn hat for both games

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
What's kind of sad for me is that the old watering holes where I watched our previous title runs don't exist anymore.

FfldCntyFan

Reaction Score
What's kind of sad for me is that the old watering holes where I watched our previous title runs don't exist anymore.
New coach working on a new collection of trophies. It may be time to break in a new watering hole or two to watch championships in. They're going to be needed.

Reaction Score
Traditionally when we get on a title run I'll call up my Cuse alum uncle, and nonchalantly remind him to watch the game. I find we always play better after he tells me to "g f urself and every other UConn fan".
Funny thing is if he doesn't curse, I'll call back and annoy him until he does. Works every time!

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
giphy.gif
Good one. Peli Motto is a wonderful character and Amy Sedaris does her well. Almost the way!

New Mandalorian Character Poster Celebrates Peli Motto's Return

This is more Clingan. It is a better way!

ctchamps

Reaction Score
True fans can carry the mojo of fallen sledmates . I bring something from my good friend who passed at 40,2 years ago. My father 4 weeks ago. And my pup who looked just like the old logo 2 weeks ago. I feel for your loss. This is why our supporters are just different than other big programs. We don’t expect anything and truly appreciate the whole ethos of bleeding blue and not given the respect of being called blue blooded. We just need bazz to show and say “Go Huskies”. LMFG!!!!!
I am sorry for your losses. These are the real meaningful losses.

You and they are in the spirit of the way!

Reaction Score
Been wearing various versions of my Husky Tee Shirts all day and also sleeping in them. Wherever I go my Husky hat is on my head. GO HUSKIES!!!!

ctchamps

Reaction Score
As much as I enjoyed my ray party Thursday with the dufus @August_West the weather was terrific and my back was better so Mrs. Fleud and I went out for lunch. Not at Arby's but at a real restaurant - Cedric's at the Biltmore Estate.

IMG_4366.jpg

Naturally for the mojo we had the Highland Gaelic Ales. Finished the beers of course.

IMG_4367.jpg

We are on our Way!

ctchamps

Reaction Score
As much as I enjoyed my ray party Thursday with the dufus @August_West the weather was terrific and my back was better so Mrs. Fleud and I went out for lunch. Not at Arby's but at a real restaurant - Cedric's at the Biltmore Estate.

Naturally for the mojo we had the Highland Gaelic Ales. Finished the beers of course.
After lunch drove around the estate and came upon this license plate. To be clear given the busting of most people's brackets after the ridiculous loss to Fairleigh I took it as Bill Murray mojo.

IMG_4370.jpg

We ended the afternoon getting ice cream at the Creamery. I'm sitting down to enjoy my butter pecan cappuccino combo ice cream and eating it was made all the more better when I overhead the four people next to me saying UConn could win it all and these Kentucky fans were complaining about the squid.

They were prompted in that discussion cause I was strutting around in this T. In the last 35 plus years I been blessed with many NCs but this one was for me the most special.

IMG_4382.jpg

We're getting closer to the way!

ctchamps

Reaction Score
After lunch drove around the estate and came upon this license plate. To be clear given the busting of most people's brackets after the ridiculous loss to Fairleigh I took it as Bill Murray mojo.

We ended the afternoon getting ice cream at the Creamery. I'm sitting down to enjoy my butter pecan cappuccino combo ice cream and eating it was made all the more better when I overhead the four people next to me saying UConn could win it all and these Kentucky fans were complaining about the squid.

They were prompted in that discussion cause I was strutting around in this T. In the last 35 plus years I been blessed with many NCs but this one was for me the most special.
And the Cedric leftovers went really well with the game while drinking the third Highland Gaelic Ale for the mojo!

IMG_4383.jpg

There is room for three more!

Unbidden mojo is the best mojo. This is the way!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Good one. Peli Motto is a wonderful character and Amy Sedaris does her well. Almost the way!

New Mandalorian Character Poster Celebrates Peli Motto's Return's Return

This is more Clingan. It is a better way!
The first time I realize that was Amy Sedaris, I was like “Wait! What? Noooo…” That voice is unmistakable, though.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
In that 14-0 run I was miserable for the two months of November and December! First was back pain. I was just getting better when I was hit with a sinus cold. Just got enough relief to power through my biopsy. The biopsy went fine but the meds I had to take to ensure I would get no infections from the procedure destroyed my digestive system for a month.

So how does this relate to tonights game.

After the SMC game my back went out. Cleared pretty quickly which allowed for that wonderful day Thursday. But Thursday evening I developed a severe sinus cold. And this week I learned that the machine necessary for a second targeted biopsy has been installed and I'll have my second one done in two to four weeks.

Not all unbidden mojo is comfortable. But we do our part for the way!

FfldCntyFan

Reaction Score
In that 14-0 run I was miserable for the two months of November and December! First was back pain. I was just getting better when I was hit with a sinus cold. Just got enough relief to power through my biopsy. The biopsy went fine but the meds I had to take to ensure I would get no infections from the procedure destroyed my digestive system for a month.

So how does this relate to tonights game.

After the SMC game my back went out. Cleared pretty quickly which allowed for that wonderful day Thursday. But Thursday evening I developed a severe sinus cold. And this week I learned that the machine necessary for a second targeted biopsy has been installed and I'll have my second one done in two to four weeks.

Not all unbidden mojo is comfortable. But we do our part for the way!
Way to take one for the team Fleud!

If necessary I volunteer to take a few swings at your back with a baseball bat from now until we win our next title.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom