OT:Drunk kid wants his Mac and cheese at the Union | Page 8 | The Boneyard

OT:Drunk kid wants his Mac and cheese at the Union

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
mark-emmert-ee3b4c874a93a2c1.jpg
Just threw up all over my laptop. Thanks.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
If you type "uconn" into google and hit the space bar and then 'm,' "uconn mac and cheese" is the second suggestion that appears ("uconn map" is first).

Yes, UConn mac and cheese is already more popular than UConn men's basketball.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I am on a message board right now that has the fathers phone number, his place of business phone number,his work address, his mothers phone number and pictures and contact information of a friend of his (who is female) who looks pretty damn good in a bra. All these people are now getting harassed (including the father at his place of work) in the name of internet justice. It is a lot more than a public shaming. Others are being brutalized now.

Yup, internet justice is a mud smearing campaign. Sucks.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
The Mac and cheese is legitimately probably the best I've had anywhere, its that good.

As for bacon jalapeño Mac and cheese that isn't a thing that exists there...

So your telling me he's delusional?

Late night they let you add toppings. The mac n cheese is amazing.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Sans Gawker..All of the websites I've seen (Courant, Stool, Deadspin, Buzzfeed) have correctly used UConn and not Uconn or U-Conn or Connecticut. I mean this is a huge day for the University. Bravo everyone.....Bravo.

I thought it was UCONN now. Did I miss something?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
At 8:13 in, the most classic part of the struggle begins:

"Can somebody get my shoes? What the duck* happened to my shoes?"

View attachment 10738
Note the texting girl in the background? Really, what does it take to get her attention off her phone?

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Note the texting girl in the background? Really, what does it take to get her attention off her phone?

Head over to the 'sorority girl selfies at the baseball game' thread.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
Probably texting friends that they're missing out on what she's witnessing live in the union over mac & cheese.

Reaction Score
That video is like the 6-min tracking shot in S1E4 of True Detective.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Looks like the kid is outta here. Would have made him walk home myself, but oh well.

Screen-Shot-2015-10-06-at-9.27.01-PM.jpg

Screen-Shot-2015-10-06-at-9.27.07-PM.jpg

From Barstool.

Reaction Score
If you get behind the curtain of "Residential Life" of most major Universities, you see incredible behavior. Alcohol is certainly a core issue in a preponderance of the bigger incidents. And ... yes ... there is a lot of self-destructive behavior (including many suicide attempts). I am certain that many schools have these kind of guys.

I was an RD at Springfield College (had John Cena as a resident actually) - and was an RA there for three years running up. Then I did four years as an RD at another school.

This is called "Thursday, Friday, Saturday night."Kids on my staff dealt with this stuff constantly. I've had drunk parents take a run at me, a Toilet ripped off and thrown at me, had a $50k drug bust, one of my RA's had fireworks thrown in an elevator they were riding in and I got to hold a kid's brain in his head. Those were some highlights. Student disciplinary staffs are completely useless and are/were more worried about trigger warnings or whatever other ancillary BS a kid can use to cop out of whatever turd he or she laid. Gotta pay that tuition bill.

On the whole - loved the fact that I did Res Life. Def. prepared me for life in a way I don't think anything else could have had - not just from dealing with all those shenanigans, but management, cattle herding, dealing with humans and how most really can't get past what's right in front of them in a given moment. Completely and totally invaluable experience. That also being said - I don't miss a second of it.

Reaction Score
Looks like the kid is outta here. Would have made him walk home myself, but oh well.

Screen-Shot-2015-10-06-at-9.27.01-PM.jpg

Screen-Shot-2015-10-06-at-9.27.07-PM.jpg

From Barstool.
Dad probably celebrated thinking he would have a peace at home for a couple of years by dumping him off at UConn. You know feeling like he got over on the University.

Well now its Showtime at the house!

Reaction Score
I am really looking forward to the big-head posters behind the basket of this , don't let me down current students, don't let me down.

I can see being embarrassed by the shame this brought to our university, but personally I don't have any of that. Everyone knows there are entitled mushroom caps just about wherever you go, so I was just happy that the video revealed only 1 kid like that. There was no crowd of friends supporting him with awful behavior, there were throngs of nice kids in their UConn gear who didn't want to get into a fight with the kid but didn't want to leave the train wreck either.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
This video has now appeared on the local FOX news here in NYC, and in NY Daily News ...

Reaction Score
This video has now appeared on the local FOX news here in NYC, and in NY Daily News ...
Dr. Phil is next. Do people get paid to go on that show?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom