OT:Drunk kid wants his Mac and cheese at the Union | The Boneyard

OT:Drunk kid wants his Mac and cheese at the Union

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
First, that must be some tasty mac and cheese.

Second, who spends ten minutes of their lives filming that on their phone?

Third, if you are someone who has so little going on that you can spend ten minutes of your life filming that, what's with the vertical video? Come on.

I watched the beginning and the end. No idea what went on in the middle, but I'm thinking he's really regretting making that little lunge towards the guy in white near the end. I think the cop was opening those doors with the kid's forehead.

Reaction Score
Wow, I really can't believe that. It's appalling and makes me feel sick. There's really no way this sort of thing can be justified.

I mean, seriously, they wait until after I graduate to offer bacon jalapeño mac and cheese at the Union?!

Reaction Score
Wow, they give him so many chances to just walk away... the manager keeps his hands in his pockets and keeps trying to defuse the situation kudos to him. I think I would have knocked him out a lot sooner than that. What an embarrassment that he has to put up with that nonsense. I do love me some mac n cheese though. Just maybe not quite that much.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
That must be some bacon, jalapeño mac and cheese, wow.

Reaction Score
Drunk kids in college doing stupid stuff is to be expected but this kid crossed the line so many freaking times. He verbally demeaned the manager for a good 5 minutes and this little sissy put hands on him several times. I give the manager credit, if I was in his shoes the kid would have been thrown in the garbage can as soon as he touched me. Nothing more irritating than a privileged college kid talking down to someone much older than him and demeaning his job, not to mention continually calling him a cigarette, idiot and retard. I can see standing around in the beginning because you think it's funny watching the kid acting like an idiot but where the heck were the other students, can't believe none of them picked the kid up and made him exit the building.

Reaction Score
http://thoughtcatalog.com/daniel-ha...g-him-mac-n-cheese-gets-tackled-and-arrested/ This kid pissed me off enough that I looked him up and he's been arrested twice before, one of the arrests was up at UMass where he capped it off by calling a police detective a Ni***r. He is or was on the UConn ski team and went to high school at the Killington ski school. This kid is the epitome of a spoiled and entitled brat. The video is going to get millions of views and the last image is this punk spitting in the face of the manager who was trying to give him his key lantern back and then having the cop shove his head throught the door. He better be expelled and nothing better happen to the cook who tackled him.

Reaction Score
Somehow, being arrested 2X as a UMess student last school year and once in a month as a likely short-lived UCONN transfer student may not bode well for the lad (identified via the linked website above and an Amherst PD report). Even with a few former Yankee Conference stops remaining, he may miss out on a trifecta.

Kudos to the extremely patient manager, the cook who helped put the punk in his rightful place, the other staff members who stood up for and helped their boss/colleague, and the UCONN police officer, and half hearted acknowledgement of the 3 students who briefly tried to talk some sense into the drunken fool.

Last edited:

temery

What?
Reaction Score
UConn has really amped up its marketing techniques for it's bacon mac n cheese. A little over the top, and a little long for a commercial, but I'll admit ... I want some of that mac and cheese.

Last edited:

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Well this should help with the stereotype that everyone from CT is an arrogant white bag.
I thought that was BC?

Reaction Score
I've read that kid's from Long Island and not CT, thank God.

I'm assuming the reason his friends didn't drag him out of there is that he doesn't have any with the way he acts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom