2015 Commit/Recruit Stat Tracker (Summer Version) | Page 10 | The Boneyard

2015 Commit/Recruit Stat Tracker (Summer Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
“@AdamZagoria: Teams that watched 7-4 Christ Koumadje today: UConn, Georgetown, UVA, West Va, Clemson, Houston”

Reaction Score
“@RivalsNation: Head coaches Kevin Ollie, Johnny Dawkins, Matt Painter, Jim Christian, Bob Huggins and a lot more coaches in gym to see the Rivals win.”

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
it appeared a longshot anyway but it appears UConn is out for Briscoe, KO wasn't watching his game earlier today.

http://zagsblog.com/articles/briscoe-goes-for-33-in-peach-jam-win-talks-colleges/

Briscoe recently cut his list to seven schools — the aforementioned five plus UConn and Villanova. After landing point guard Jalen Adams, it appears that UConn is no longer in the picture, leaving six other possibilities.

ya this has been going around the gossip mill for about two weeks.. hearing hall and zona are top schools with ville pushing

Reaction Score
it appeared a longshot anyway but it appears UConn is out for Briscoe, KO wasn't watching his game earlier today.

http://zagsblog.com/articles/briscoe-goes-for-33-in-peach-jam-win-talks-colleges/

Briscoe recently cut his list to seven schools — the aforementioned five plus UConn and Villanova. After landing point guard Jalen Adams, it appears that UConn is no longer in the picture, leaving six other possibilities.

That's too bad because the kid went off today at the Peach Jam. Playaz were probably the most impressive team of day 1 and Briscoe was their best player. Went for 22 and 33 to lead his team to a 2-0 record to lead Pool A.

Reaction Score
Jalen Adams, SG/PG, Mass Rivals — This explosive combo guard removed his name from the recruitable list a few weeks ago, pledging to reigning national champion Connecticut. He should play immediately for the Huskies, given his ample athleticism, dangerous three-point shot with ideal rotation, penchant for dazzling passes (he loves flip passes) and potentially outstanding defense. Adams creates his own shot with aplomb and carries a sturdy frame as well. He exudes confidence and pieces together combinations, such as drives into the paint that he finishes after a tight spin and explosive leap for a dunk. He has big-time potential for the Huskies.

Reaction Score
This basically describes Ollie's Wednesday, Thursday, and today so far:
@DerbyBBClassic: #UConn coach Kevin Ollie is everywhere Diamond Stone is. #UWBadgers #NCState also here to watch the talented big man. #UAAFinals

Reaction Score
Not too worried about Stone drifting to the outside - can be corrected with coaching. Good to know he has a good outside shot though - I was not aware of that.

Will be interesting to see how things pan out between now and November (when Stone is set to announce). Would love to have an Enoch commit before then and that shouldn't necessarily affect Stone, but need to keep an eye on the Koumadje kid, who is supposed to be visiting in August. Comanche also still in play but I don't imagine he's going to leave the West Coast.

Seems like we want two bigs and a 2/3 (Newman, Jones, Beasley, etc.).

Reaction Score
Didn't see this on here yesterday, but good news:

Rivals Nation ‏@RivalsNation
Jalen Adams and Josh Sharma just received invitations to the Adidas World Games in Los Angeles from July 31-August 4. An unbelievable event.

Reaction Score
Derrick Jones putting in his bid for the most athletic wing in the country. 3 dunks in this half on the 3rd he posed mid air for all coaches

CourtCred

Reaction Score
KO & Ricky Moore watching Diamond Stone yesterday:

BswkMsFIUAA-NsB.jpg:large

Reaction Score
Hayden Shelton ‏@WGNHayden
40+ Coaches here watching BBA Hoops vs Showtime Ballers 17U! Kevin Ollie and Orlando Antigua in the building!

Kevin Ollie now at Peach State Showcase. Koumadje is on Showtime Ballers.

Reaction Score
So Ollie and at least 1 assistant are at the Nike Peach Jam and the Nice Peach Invitational. The Nike Peach Invitational is for the teams that didn't qualify for the Peach Jam but I believe is held at the same location. Some names he has watched are Chris Clarke and Malik Beasley twice now. Will have a full list early next week.

Reaction Score
image.jpg

So from that picture it looks like the staff was 3 deep all day today at the Peach Jam and Peach Invitational with Ollie, Miller, and Moore.

C

Chief00

Quite frankly, most Bigs want two players on their team. A guard wo can get them the ball and spread the court with their shot and another Big to do the dirty work. I think we have that. Other than the apparent ESPN planned announcement -I like Stone's approach. Personally, my gut tells me he is going to do what's best for him and if there is an adviser it's his Dad.

Reaction Score
Quite frankly, most Bigs want two players on their team. A guard wo can get them the ball and spread the court with their shot and another Big to do the dirty work. I think we have that. Other than the apparent ESPN planned announcement -I like Stone's approach. Personally, my gut tells me he is going to do what's best for him and if there is an adviser it's his Dad.

Man you must really be an important insider.

No he's going to do those things. thanks for your insights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99