2015 Commit/Recruit Stat Tracker (Summer Version) | The Boneyard

2015 Commit/Recruit Stat Tracker (Summer Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I made one of these for our 2014 recruits during the regular season, and I figured it would be good to have this around for the July live periods.

The three live periods coaches are allowed to attend:
  • July 9-13
  • July 16-20
  • July 23-27
First live period starts tomorrow at 5pm and runs through Sunday until 5pm.

Here are the biggest events this weekend (from CBS Sports):
LeBron James Skills Academy (Las Vegas): Vegas has become the epicenter of basketball in July, with NBA Summer League, AAU, USA Basketball – and the premier summer camp. Eighty of the best high school ballers and 30 college players will participate.

Adidas Unrivaled (Chicago): Nike has its skills camp in Vegas, while Adidas counters with a skills camp in Chicago. One hundred high school prospects will be in attendance.

Reebok Breakout Classic and The Showdown (Philadelphia): The Breakout Classic is always a great camp environment to watch most of the Northeast and mid-Atlantic's best players – along with a collection of some big-time national talent as well. The Showdown is an AAU tournament that follows the Breakout Classic.

The entire list of main events this week is as follows:
July 8-11
Reebok Breakout Classic (Philadelphia)
Hoop Group Elite Camp (Reading, Pa.)​
July 8-13
July 9-10
Live Player Showcase (Suwanee, Ga.)​
July 9-13
Adidas Unrivaled (Chicago)
Adidas Invitational (Indianapolis)
Double Pump Summer Tip-Off (Los Angeles)​
July 10-11
Nor Cal Junior College Jamboree (San Bruno, Calif.)​
July 10-13http://www.signupanytime.com/ssa/event/26758.html
July 11-13http://www.fullctpress.net/14-summer-s16-entry.html
July 12-13http://www.elevatehoops.com/event/showdown
The Showdown (Philadelphia)
Hoop Group Elite Team Camp
(Reading, Pa.)
Nor Cal Summer Tip Off (San Francisco)​

Reaction Score
Some of the 2015 players with UConn offers and the AAU team they are usually associated with:

Malik Newman: Jackson Tigers
Diamond Stone: Young Legends
Tyler Dorsey: Belmont Shore
Chance Comanche: Earl Watson Elite
Isaiah Briscoe: Playaz Club
Allonzo Trier: Athletes First
Jalen Bruson: Mac Irvin Fire
Jalen Adams: Mass Rivals
Steve Enoch: High Rise Team Up
Prince Ali: Southern Stampede
Noah Dickerson: Georgia Stars
Josh Sharma: Mass Rivals
Deng Adel: Florida Elite
Bennie Boatwright: Cal Supreme

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
DevonTe Brooks @DBrooksSBN
All the schools that are on 2015 Ivan Rabb list will watch him plus Duke and Uconn. UConn has been calling a lot lately

I remember UCONN being involved early on with Rabb. I hope this is something tangible as he is the best player in the class bar none

Reaction Score
@DBrooksSBN: @MichaelGraves11 tells @becb_sbn that Illinois, Kentucky, Kansas, UCLA, Louisville , Uconn , and Arizonia are tracking 2015 Carlton Bragg

Reaction Score
so KO can pretty much set up shop at the RBC to keep tabs on Stone, Jones, and Enoch

Reaction Score
From Scout:

The LeBron James Skills Academy begins Wednesday afternoon in Las Vegas. Vince Baldwin and his crew of scouts always do a terrific job of acquiring talent for Nike’s premier summer camp and this year won’t be any different. Ben Simmons, Ivan Rabb, Cheick Diallo, Malik Newman, Henry Ellenson and Stephen Zimmerman are all expected to participate.

Reebok Breakout Camp runs from Wednesday until Friday at Philadelphia University. The camp released their rosters and the top players participating include Diamond Stone, Elijah Thomas, Skal Labissiere, Dwayne Bacon, Tyus Battle, P.J. Dozier, Justin Simon, Sacha Killeya-Jones, Steve Enoch, Jawun Evans, Terrance Ferguson and Chimezie Metu.

adidas Unrivaled tips off on Thursday in Chicago and will conclude on Sunday with all-star games. The top players from adidas sponsored teams are expected to participate. Jaylen Brown, Chase Jeter, Carlton Bragg, Deng Adel and Ray Smith are just a few of the big names that will be at the event.

Reaction Score
@RivalsNation: Ready to board for Adidas Camp - Chicago. @curtiscobb24 @Josharma42 @WenyenGabriel @kairose15 @JalenAdams25 http://post original url/716SMXRD95

Reaction Score
Does anyone know if we are still involved with Elijah Thomas or Cheick Diallo? I remember hearing about Elijah Thomas right after the NC and Cheick Diallo is a somewhat local kid. @3uconn

Reaction Score
Does anyone know if we are still involved with Elijah Thomas or Cheick Diallo? I remember hearing about Elijah Thomas right after the NC and Cheick Diallo is a somewhat local kid. @3uconn
We are still after Thomas from the last I talked with his mom about two weeks ago. Not sure how hard but we have been mentioned in his top 5ish in the last couple months.

I don't believe we are after Diallo anymore. Of we are spending time on him I hope it stops. I doubt we could get him and UK is coming on very strong with their recent assistant coaching hire.

Reaction Score
2015 recruits at the Lebron James Skills Academy:

Malik Newman
Prince Ali
Isaiah Briscoe
Rex Pflueger (Not sure how serious UConn is going after him)
Noah Dickerson
Ivan Rabb
Caleb Swanigan

Reaction Score
TCF its amazing how you can easily 'pad your likes' with such good stuff!

Keep rocking the Yard, man.

Reaction Score
Diamond Stone vs Skal Labissiere at 5pm tonight, Diamond Stone vs Elijah Thomas at 10am tomorrow, and Enoch vs 3* Chris Silva at 6pm tonight.

Reaction Score
Some dude spotted KO at the Philly airport then a chick said she passed him on the highway. Soooo he's in Philly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom