Transfer portal part 2 | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Transfer portal part 2

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
I actually think she could make sense at South Carolina. We don't have an experienced PG and we would be asking a lot from two rookies to lead a team with national championship aspirations.
Yeah, that's a good point. Owusu isn't Dawn's prototypical PG (she's not small or lightning quick) but Ashley does make a lot of sense from that standpoint. She'd also give them a huge boost offensively, as she's a great bail out player with the shot clock going down. Also a very good passer which would be great for utilizing Boston.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
She’s one UConn may potentially be interested in:

She was a really good player as a freshman. Should be a big pickup for whoever lands her. I think Texas would be a great fit since they could use some help in the post, but we'll see what happens.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Raoul's fingers will fall off by the end of this month from all these portal updates.
He had a cheeky tweet within the last week or so that all he was doing was copy & paste.

Reaction Score
He had a cheeky tweet within the last week or so that all he was doing was copy & paste.
LOL

I wish there was a database open to the public. This has become full on entertainment at this point.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Ding ding ding! Someone found a home.

Reaction Score
200.gif

I can only imagine some of these coaches looking at the stat sheets of some of these transfers...

Reaction Score
If Vic gets Taylor Jones, Texas will be a force. Taylor Jones is one heck of a talent. 20-21 season, TJ led the PAC-12 in rebounding, is a great shot blocker/post defender, and can reliably get 10+ points per game.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
If Vic gets Taylor Jones, Texas will be a force. Taylor Jones is one heck of a talent. 20-21 season, TJ led the PAC-12 in rebounding, is a great shot blocker/post defender, and can reliably get 10+ points per game.
I will be surprised if Taylor doesn't end up somewhere close to her home in Dallas (I'm assuming she still has family living there) like Baylor, Oklahoma, Texas or Texas A&M.

Last edited:

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Maybe Vic can teach her the magic of playing very physical, while not being whistled for fouls. She's a foul magnet like Cameron Brink.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Maybe Vic can teach her the magic of playing very physical, while not being whistled for fouls. She's a foul magnet like Cameron Brink.
Which post players are not foul magnets these days?

Reaction Score
I may end up having another team to cheer for, depending on where TJ lands.

Reaction Score
She’s one UConn may potentially be interested in:

She had matched up with Boston well in the tournament a couple of years ago. However, she spent a lot of time in foul trouble.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom