SC Postgame Thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

SC Postgame Thread

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
I shudder to even think what Bueckers is gonna look like as an upperclassmen. She is amazing!

Holy wow was Henderson awful for South Carolina by contrast. 5-17 shooting, 8 TOs, and not a clue how to run a team. I remember when Gamecock fans were trying to convince everybody she was fine as a PG. That's a big NOPE.

Reaction Score
Great game. Paige is terrific. That’s the kind of game our two teams should always play. First time we’ve really been pressed a whole game. NCState was the third game and we really didn’t have much figured out. Hope everybody stays healthy. See you in San Antonio.

Reaction Score
Some thoughts on the SC game:
  • UConn WBB fans live for matchups like this one. From a pure basketball standpoint this was one ugly game. As a UConn WBB fan, this was a thing of beauty.
  • Another really slow start on offense for the Huskies against the Gamecocks. Some of it was tough defense by SC and some of it was simply nerves. Fortunately, UConn played great defense and that kept them in the game.
  • I really love the fact that our 3 freshmen all played like they absolutely belong in a game like this against a top opponent.
  • Aubrey came up HUGE off the bench.
  • UConn needs to work on setting screens without moving.
  • Assuming UConn runs the table in the BE, the Huskies should be the #1 overall seed for the Big Dance.
  • Let's restart that thread again about Paige as the NPOY. THE LEGEND GROWS!!!
OMG. All I can say is wow. Paige willed the Huskies to this victory. Nika and Aliyah were stout. The Freshmen are the heart of this team.

Reaction Score
Because almost no one else showed up on offense.
Exactly. Literally no one else on our team was in double figures!!! Don't think we've had a game this year where only one player was in double figures.

Paige literally put the team on her back and willed them to victory. What an incredible effort by her and our Freshmen.

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
Oh my God! For me this was a three nitro pills game. I thought I was going to clock out.

Some thoughts on the SC game:
  • UConn WBB fans live for matchups like this one. From a pure basketball standpoint this was one ugly game. As a UConn WBB fan, this was a thing of beauty.
  • Another really slow start on offense for the Huskies against the Gamecocks. Some of it was tough defense by SC and some of it was simply nerves. Fortunately, UConn played great defense and that kept them in the game.
  • I really love the fact that our 3 freshmen all played like they absolutely belong in a game like this against a top opponent.
  • Aubrey came up HUGE off the bench.
  • UConn needs to work on setting screens without moving.
  • Assuming UConn runs the table in the BE, the Huskies should be the #1 overall seed for the Big Dance.
  • Let's restart that thread again about Paige as the NPOY. THE LEGEND GROWS!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom