I Love It | Page 5 | The Boneyard

I Love It

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I agree Aresco and ESPN disregarded, used and abused us. When that happens in business you need to strike back vigorously. That’s what we did.
What we will find out is - Do we have a legitimate strategy for football or is it an afterthought?
It's scary that that is a legitimate question.

Reaction Score
It's scary that that is a legitimate question.
Uh there are only a few possible “plans”
a) independent
b) hope the MAC feels bad for us and cares to send its teams on road trips to Storrs every winter
c) FCS/D2

I’m afraid they’re just waiting to see which of those wads of crap stick to the wall; and thus, essentially, there is no real “plan”. I think option B, the least unattractive option, has already been eliminated; I wonder if we already reached out before the announcement.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Good post until the Randy thing. He is either in on it or his stupid Sgt Schultz tweet means we may have hope.
Hope for the latter.
I think the Edsall thing means he’s surprised and perhaps it added/adds a little something to this... what, Randy, you don’t like surprises?

Reaction Score
You don't think RE 2.0 is reaping what RE 1.0 sewed?

People get opportunities and take them. If Dan Hurley succeeds, he will do the same thing. You should prepare yourself now for that future event.

Reaction Score
People get opportunities and take them. If Dan Hurley succeeds, he will do the same thing. You should prepare yourself now for that future event.
Where would he go? Don’t tell me you’re talking about the NBA quote

UConn is back in what is widely considered a premiere basketball conference again. He’s in the “Big time” now. UConn will take care of him to whatever end, as long as he wins. He yells way too much for even a G league team.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Dan never left the region like his brother, he took less(or the same) money to come here over Pitt. Im assuming here but I think his dream was to a coach a northeast regional power in the big east. He has that opportunity now. If he absolutely dominates and gets a no brainer offer that he can not turn down like Duke or Kansas or something he would have had to won so much that it will be easy for us to find another top notch coach.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Dan never left the region like his brother, he took less(or the same) money to come here over Pitt. Im assuming here but I think his dream was to a coach a northeast regional power in the big east. He has that opportunity now. If he absolutely dominates and gets a no brainer offer that he can not turn down like Duke or Kansas or something he would have had to won so much that it will be easy for us to find another top notch coach.

Born in 1973 in the Big East footprint - it’s DNA.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom