2023 Recruiting: - Coen Carr Offer | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2023 Recruiting: Coen Carr Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
1657733708633.png

Reaction Score

Interesting article.
What schools are recruiting you hardest- Vandy, Cinci, Tennessee, Tennessee state, indiana

Where would you like to visit - UConn, Cincinnati, LSU, Tennessee, Pittsburgh, NC State

Reaction Score
Recruiting is very fluid so you have to drink a lot of salt water....don't you people know anything?

Reaction Score
Key is not a lot of winks. Just good guys saying what they're hearing and more often than not it's accurate. But the kids on the other end aren't consistent all that often.

Reaction Score
Husky99 says UConn has Middleton signed sealed delivered
I don't think anyone has been getting good information on recruiting for a long time now and Middleton has kept it all as close to the vest as possible.

Reaction Score
so are we not allowed to be disappointed? are we passionate fans or robots? i havent blamed anyone or pointed any fingers.
You can be disappointed, even if I think it's a bit crazy to talk yourself into a dream scenario and then claim disappointment when it doesn't happen.

But that's besides the point. All I'm pointing out is that you're in this thread claiming recruiting is fluid and things change, while in the Middleton thread claiming he was a lock for UConn. Can't have it both ways

Reaction Score
You can be disappointed, even if I think it's a bit crazy to talk yourself into a dream scenario and then claim disappointment when it doesn't happen.

But that's besides the point. All I'm pointing out is that you're in this thread claiming recruiting is fluid and things change, while in the Middleton thread claiming he was a lock for UConn. Can't have it both ways
odd for you to take issue with any of it but i think youre either 1) lying or 2) emotionless if youre claiming not to be a bit disappointed at the prospect and perhaps inevitability of missing out on middleton given what an insider said on sunday.

furthermore, i wasnt expressing contrary claims in the two threads. i informed a guy that still believed scotty was a lock that the same insider had since updated what he initially heard. while i was "guilty" of getting my hopes up and subsequently becoming disappointed by the news that scotty was no longer a lock, i most certainly can have it both ways. life is a rollercoaster of emotions.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Key is not a lot of winks. Just good guys saying what they're hearing and more often than not it's accurate. But the kids on the other end aren't consistent all that often.
Agree. I hope you understood my comment to @husky99 was meant as a joke.

How’s the granddaughter?

Reaction Score
odd for you to take issue with any of it but i think youre either 1) lying or 2) emotionless if youre claiming not to be a bit disappointed at the prospect and perhaps inevitability of missing out on middleton given what an insider said on sunday.

furthermore, i wasnt expressing contrary claims in the two threads. i informed a guy that still believed scotty was a lock that the same insider had since updated what he initially heard. while i was "guilty" of getting my hopes up and subsequently becoming disappointed by the news that scotty was no longer a lock, i most certainly can have it both ways. life is a rollercoaster of emotions.
Got it, so you did view Middleton as a lock. That's what I'm taking issue with. Someone saying they heard UConn doesn't make it a lock. You've followed recruiting long enough to know better

Would I be disappointed if he chooses elsewhere, sure. But we're going after about a dozen top 50-75 kids so that would last all of 10 seconds.

Reaction Score
Like what i saw in his game..powerful, athletic, decent shot...a little Lyman Depriest ish :}
Get him. Very difficult to defend kids like that unless you hack him at the rim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom