Adamec: Key recruiting weekend upcoming for UConn | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Adamec: Key recruiting weekend upcoming for UConn

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
It appears that ONO is standing between Stevens and Camara. ONO is slender as is the person standing next to Stevens. Even though her face is partially covered, I think its her.
The height is right.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
It appears that ONO is standing between Stevens and Camara. ONO is slender as is the person standing next to Stevens. The person next to Stevens is almost as tall as she is.
ONO is listed at 6'4", but may be taller than that.

Even though her face is partially covered, and because I can identify everyone else in the photo (except the person in the mask), I think its her.

Pretty certain the people in costumes are performers. Also, Nelson-Ododa is a rail, that person is not.

Reaction Score
It appears that ONO is standing between Stevens and Camara. ONO is slender as is the person standing next to Stevens. The person next to Stevens is almost as tall as she is.
ONO is listed at 6'4", but may be taller than that.

Even though her face is partially covered, and because I can identify everyone else in the photo except those kneeling in the front ( save Chloe), I think we may assume its her.

The person standing between Stevens and Camara is a white man, so I think it's safe to say that is not ONO. Those who are in masks are employees of the farm.

Reaction Score
IMHO it is not a good sign that neither Williams or Nelson-Ododa has posted anything(besides that it was this weekend) regarding their visits on social media. I think Williams is leaning towards Texas or South Carolina and Nelson-Ododa is leaning towards South Carolina or Florida State. Hopefully I am wrong and they both end up in Storrs.

Reaction Score
IMHO it is not a good sign that neither Williams or Nelson-Ododa has posted anything(besides that it was this weekend) regarding their visits on social media. I think Williams is leaning towards Texas or South Carolina and Nelson-Ododa is leaning towards South Carolina or Florida State. Hopefully I am wrong and they both end up in Storrs.

neither recruit posted anything during or after their visits to the schools either so you can't base anything on that...............

Reaction Score
Is there any confirmation that Williams or ONO were on campus? Or any other recruits?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Is there any confirmation that Williams or ONO were on campus? Or any other recruits?
Nothing that anyone on the BY has seen. I assume the visit went ahead as planned, but the silence is deafening.

Reaction Score
it certainly is quiet but that seems to be the UConn way..............I don't remember seeing much if anything from South Carolina or Texas etc during visits there unlike the Megan Walker visit when she was photographed in a Texas uniform

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
There were photos on twitter of Christyn at the South Carolina and Tennessee football games. But, it wasn't Christyn who tweeted them I don't believe. Nothing from when she was at Texas that I saw.

Reaction Score
There were photos on twitter of Christyn at the South Carolina and Tennessee football games. But, it wasn't Christyn who tweeted them I don't believe. Nothing from when she was at Texas that I saw.

right but didn't they also get her to pose in the Texas uniform?

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
The person standing between Stevens and Camara is a white man, so I think it's safe to say that is not ONO. Those who are in masks are employees of the farm.

Upon further (closer) review, I agree with you. I assumed she was somewhere in the photo.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Isn't it a bit strange that no photos have been posted of either recruit this weekend? Has the program even acknowledged their arrival on campus?

Lots of photos and comments were posted last year when UConn hosted the 4 current freshmen.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Christyn? How would we know if there are no photos tweeted about it? ;)
GP. How in the hell did any of us survive without Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc........

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Isn't it a bit strange that no photos have been posted of either recruit this weekend? Has the program even acknowledged their arrival on campus?

Of course not. "The program" has never done that with a recruit.

The recruits visited. There was no football game to attend so no photo op. The visit included time spent with the team and coaches.

Reaction Score
Geno and the players are in Phily now, for tomorrow's media day.
Hope to get good news tomorrow...

Reaction Score

Their actually weren't any photos of Williams at the Football game during her visit. Or any of the other girls for that matter.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom