Adamec: Key recruiting weekend upcoming for UConn | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Adamec: Key recruiting weekend upcoming for UConn

Reaction Score
It's strange to think by the time these 2 gifted young ladies finish their freshman year in college our probable starting 5 this year will have graduated. If Z leaves the end of this season 3 starting slots will open up next year. I would think if viewed in that light they would both have good reasons for attending UConn together. .

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
It's strange to think by the time these 2 gifted young ladies finish their freshman year in college our probable starting 5 this year will have graduated. If Z leaves the end of this season 3 starting slots will open up next year. I would think if viewed in that light they would both have good reasons for attending UConn together. .
Agree with your post but hope you’re wrong about Z.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Thanks! Her face looks different.

Were the recruits visiting for Thursday-Saturday?

Not sure. I assumed they were today and tomorrow. ONO's tweet makes it sound like she wasn't there yet as of yesterday.

Reaction Score
Thanks! Her face looks different.

Were the recruits visiting for Thursday-Saturday?
Recruits can't arrive on campus until Friday night at the earliest. Visits can only be for 48 hrs. Coaches usually have them arrive Friday night and have breakfast and meet with them Sunday AM so they can leave midday.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
The person crouched down next to the chicken sure looks like ONO.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
It appears that ONO is standing between Stevens and Camara. ONO is slender as is the person standing next to Stevens. The person next to Stevens is almost as tall as she is.
ONO is listed at 6'4", but may be taller than that.

Even though her face is partially covered, and because I can identify everyone else in the photo except those kneeling in the front ( save Chloe), I think we may assume its her.

Last edited by a moderator:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom