2023-24 LSU Thread | Page 4 | The Boneyard

2023-24 LSU Thread

Reaction Score
The streets are saying Kim will talk about it post-game. But I’m guessing this will be Kim after the game…
Running Man Abandon Thread GIF by MOODMAN

She will play coy, and doesn’t actually address what’s going on

Kim coy? Cmon we are not talking about the subtlety of her clothing choices.

Reaction Score
The streets are saying Kim will talk about it post-game. But I’m guessing this will be Kim after the game…
Running Man Abandon Thread GIF by MOODMAN

She will play coy, and doesn’t actually address what’s going on

Looks like Kim is heading out to the streets, so this is credible.......

Reaction Score
It means once she gets her attitude right and is willing to do what is required if her, she will be back.
Bingo

I personally think Kim was overly gracious letting Reese go on her tour this summer and it seemed to get to her head a bit and now you’re seeing the ramifications.

Of course the two soccer moms on the team being immature don’t help the matter. The rest of the team just wants to play without the drama.

Reaction Score
Sad on so many levels. I couldn't watch the game with sound last night because the first few minutes of the game, the commentary was on the absent of Angel and how that impacts the team. As for the game, I was shocked that Hailey Van Lith did not attempt a shot in the first half. Morrow was Morrow. Williams and Johnson nice duo.

Reaction Score
Sad on so many levels. I couldn't watch the game with sound last night because the first few minutes of the game, the commentary was on the absent of Angel and how that impacts the team. As for the game, I was shocked that Hailey Van Lith did not attempt a shot in the first half. Morrow was Morrow. Williams and Johnson nice duo.
I have to say, how selfless Hailey Van Lith has been since joining LSU has truly changed my tune on her. She is looking to pass and get her teammates good looks rather than jacking up shots. And her assist to turnover ratio has dramatically improved already

Reaction Score
To be fair, LSU was also short some players due to injury (and other reasons...).
That was actually my point -- through understatement. LSU minus Smith has a big hole in their front line. Minus Smith and Reese, they are barely worth a ranking. Angel needs a big next to her so she can play the 4. Without Smith, he's going to play the 5 most of the time, and she hates that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razzle

Top Bottom