2023-24 LSU Thread | Page 13 | The Boneyard

2023-24 LSU Thread

Reaction Score
Great season, LSU fans. LSU has a great coach and great players. Mad respect for what you guys did this season. Nothing to hold your heads down about. Good luck this off season and into Summer and Fall workouts.

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
Best of luck to Hailey Van Lith. She just wasn't a fit for the system.

I'm hearing that we'll have a big portal class.... I just hope they are all fits.

Reaction Score
Only one signee from High School in 2024. If you do a large portal class this year/ potentially impacts High School recruiting.

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
Only one signee from High School in 2024. If you do a large portal class this year/ potentially impacts High School recruiting.
Striking out with all the big recruits in the 24' class kind of put us in this situation. Also, some of these transfers might only have 1 year left, so they won't affect the '25 class.

Reaction Score
Striking out with all the big recruits in the 24' class kind of put us in this situation. Also, some of these transfers might only have 1 year left, so they won't affect the '25 class.
If only it were that simple. But HS kids and their parents could draw a different conclusion, namely that the coach is likely to bring in more transfers each year. This would make it difficult to guess how things like playing time and culture will shake out across their four years.

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
If only it were that simple. But HS kids and their parents could draw a different conclusion, namely that the coach is likely to bring in more transfers each year. This would make it difficult to guess how things like playing time and culture will shake out across their four years.
We shall see.

I doubt Kim would over recruit the portal if she has big time commits from HS coming in, which she doesn't this year. But I understand your point and could see how some recruits could see it that way.

Our '25 class is already better than our '24 class...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom