2023-24 LSU Thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2023-24 LSU Thread

Reaction Score
Welp..Kim just offered $2.2 Million in NIL Money to the Edwards Family
I think any person who seriously believes this shouldn’t be taken seriously. Not even 90% + of top football recruits even see a number this big. I’m sure lsu is giving kids money but a WBB program losing millions is handing out millions to an unproven HS recruit? Yeah okay

Reaction Score
If this is true, it needs to be reported. And she's a damn fool for believing that it wouldn't get out. She's lost her damn mind.
Its the worst kept secret in AAU Basketball what LSU is allegedly paying for play-its one bad actor in WBB

Reaction Score
Its the worst kept secret in AAU Basketball what LSU is allegedly paying for play-its one bad actor in WBB

This sounds like a really bad game of telephone wire. Sure there's always going to be chatter in AAU circles, but how is one to believe this when it's being reported third, fourth or who knows what number party source? And you say allegedly in your reply. So, how can this be considered as verified?

Reaction Score
So, is there an internet site that is the source of this rumor OR is it the boyfriend of a cousin of a half sister of the jv point guard for Rock Hill High school?

Reaction Score
So, is there an internet site that is the source of this rumor OR is it the boyfriend of a cousin of a half sister of the jv point guard for Rock Hill High school?
Why are you being disrespectful? You dont have to agree with what I post but you go to far...

Reaction Score
This sounds like a really bad game of telephone wire. Sure there's always going to be chatter in AAU circles, but how is one to believe this when it's being reported third, fourth or who knows what number party source? And you say allegedly in your reply. So, how can this be considered as verified?
Look at the College Basketball coaching comentary from over the Summer..

Reaction Score
I've seen this number posted on another Gamecock forum where a Gamecock fan had a dinner with a bunch of LSU boosters who made the $2.2 million claim. So yes, it is an internet rumor.

Reaction Score
Why are you being disrespectful? You dont have to agree with what I post but you go to far...
Not disrespect intended in asking for your source. You stated the figure precisely as if it were fact but did not state that you had any direct knowledge - nor did I infer that you had direct knowledge.

Gossip on the AAU trail proves nothing. The Utah coach’s statement does not even claim any direct knowledge of LSU’s actions. She merely states that” the stories are mind blowing.” Stories.

Where there’s smoke there is fire is not always true.

I am sort of a source of the“ rumors and speculations” thread which is a spin-off of a rumor I reported last week about LSU offering Joyce 500k. But I reported it as a rumor (it came from a relative in Camden who told me it was a local rumor.)

Peace bro. Only Kim, her players and the IRS know the truth.

Reaction Score
Not disrespect intended in asking for your source. You stated the figure precisely as if it were fact but did not state that you had any direct knowledge - nor did I infer that you had direct knowledge.

Gossip on the AAU trail proves nothing. The Utah coach’s statement does not even claim any direct knowledge of LSU’s actions. She merely states that” the stories are mind blowing.” Stories.

Where there’s smoke there is fire is not always true.

I am sort of a source of the“ rumors and speculations” thread which is a spin-off of a rumor I reported last week about LSU offering Joyce 500k. But I reported it as a rumor (it came from a relative in Camden who told me it was a local rumor.)

Peace bro. Only Kim, her players and the IRS know the truth.
500k is the $125k mentioned earlier. No i am not giving you my source.

Reaction Score
Go Bearcats!

Reaction Score
I've seen this number posted on another Gamecock forum where a Gamecock fan had a dinner with a bunch of LSU boosters who made the $2.2 million claim. So yes, it is an internet rumor.
Honest question VisitingCock. Did you feed this info to Captain Will? He read it verbatim on yt.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Look at the College Basketball coaching comentary from over the Summer..

You can't use this to justify your claim. Coaches are saying this without naming names. She referenced the SEC as a whole.

You're claiming LSU has made an offer without any verifiable proof. Throwing up this link isn't helping you here.

Reaction Score
Honest question VisitingCock. Did you feed this info to Captain Will? He read it verbatim on yt.
I can’t believe I just watched Captain Will. I find his style do annoying.

He said that his source is. “An insider” but didn’t say whether it’s a )so called” insider for us or for LSU.

Oh well, let’s see what happens. I still fear Stanford more than LSU

Reaction Score
I've been thinking about this all week. I think Sa'Myah Smith should be a starter replacing Morrow. And Morrow should backup both S. Smith and F. Johnson (3/4). I think she could be a great energy player off the bench.

The PG position is a little more mystifying. Van Lith is a better athlete than Poole but neither are ideal for the position. If Poole were to start then either Van Lith, Williams, or Johnson would be on the bench. Williams looked like she had the most poise on the team, despite being a freshman, so I'm hesitant to put her on the bench. Van Lith had good moments when she was the off guard. Johnson had a bad game but she has shown that she is capable.

And then for an X factor, if Del Rosio can get up to speed, she could move to the 5 so that Reece can move to the 4.

So with that said, I think this is their best lineup:
Van Lith, Williams, Johnson, Smith, Reece
Looks like LSU went with your idea on the lineup. Morrow seemed more comfortable. Of course, the competitive level was a little different compared to the other day, but LSU looked aggressive. We won't get another true assessment of this line up until the Virginia Tech matchup.

Reaction Score
Looks like LSU went with your idea on the lineup. Morrow seemed more comfortable. Of course, the competitive level was a little different compared to the other day, but LSU looked aggressive. We won't get another true assessment of this line up until the Virginia Tech matchup.
I saw that on the stats last night! I wish they played even marginally better teams so we could make any sort of assessment about this lineup. I truly hate how Mulkey likes to schedule her non-conference opponents. Head bang

Reaction Score
I saw that on the stats last night! I wish they played even marginally better teams so we could make any sort of assessment about this lineup. I truly hate how Mulkey likes to schedule her non-conference opponents. Head bang
It is an interesting pattern with Coach Mulkey.

Reaction Score
I didn't watch but what was up with Hailey Van Lith? I saw she only scored 3

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom