Tevin Mack (Committed to Texas) | Page 38 | The Boneyard

Tevin Mack (Committed to Texas)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Actual, meaningful news. So naturally the thread goes silent.

I wonder if Ollie will bring him a grinder from Carbone's?
As long as KO brings him the best pizza not the 2nd best pizza we should be ready to rock and roll. :)

Reaction Score
As long as KO brings him the best pizza not the 2nd best pizza we should be ready to rock and roll. :)

Frank_Pepe.jpg

Mmmm, what recruit could not resist.... Pizza, Pizza, the good stuff...

Reaction Score
It would probably be a recruiting violation to directly give him the best pizza or grinder, so I say have a table right off of the court with a layout of Pepe's pizza, an Italian grinder from Carbone's, a lobster roll from Lobster Landing, and a few sushi rolls from Southern California, he's only 18 so leave the Ghandi-Bot at home.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
It would probably be a recruiting violation to directly give him the best pizza or grinder, so I say have a table right off of the court with a layout of Pepe's pizza, an Italian grinder from Carbone's, a lobster roll from Lobster Landing, and a few sushi rolls from Southern California, he's only 18 so leave the Ghandi-Bot at home.
New England or Rhode Island clam chowder, tho?

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Love that white birch!

Great news. Thanks tcf!

Reaction Score
Real news!

“@OntheRadarHoops: UCONN will be in tomorrow to see 2015 F Tevin Mack (SC) http://post original url/uQk4XIFuDr @30piecemack”
Obviously this is good news. 3 and 99 still hearing good things?

Rumor that Shaka Smart may go see him as well this week.

Reaction Score
Obviously this is good news. 3 and 99 still hearing good things?

Rumor that Shaka Smart may go see him as well this week.
I believe Shaka was there today and Moore will be there tomorrow.

Reaction Score
I believe Shaka was there today and Moore will be there tomorrow.
Maybe I am reading too much into it, but with Shaka meeting him now a couple of times since he's wrapped up his official visits, the optics of UConn just sending an assistant don't appear too good.

Reaction Score
Maybe I am reading too much into it, but with Shaka meeting him now a couple of times since he's wrapped up his official visits, the optics of UConn just sending an assistant don't appear too good.
Not sure about that, you could read it as a last ditch effort of desperation.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
More importantly critically acclaimed and reviewed pizza approved by 3/4th of Husky Nation...bringing a whole new meaning to HUNGRY HUSKIES! :p

The pizza MOJO secures Mack???? lol
I guess you guys missed the Rock interview. Fried catfish, fried chicken or grits for these southern recruits.

Reaction Score
I think you can put it either way. To be honest, I have no clue where he's leaning and I don't think anyone really does.

Reaction Score
It will be over soon.

Yeah, I guess what I meant to say is it has been more drawn out than we expected, and there still isn't really a clear resolution in sight. It was like eight days ago that 99 said there would be a decision in 24 hours, then he was supposed to decide by the end of the week, and now we may be looking at an announcement closer to signing day.

Reaction Score
Well, that makes me feel better knowing that KO will get another crack at T. Mack.

Dmike

Waiting for the Snow and 3 pointers to fly
Reaction Score
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads