Tevin Mack (Committed to Texas) | Page 37 | The Boneyard

Tevin Mack (Committed to Texas)

Status
Not open for further replies.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Until I start a best wurst in CT thread.

Adolf's, anyone?

I think I beat you to that a couple posts above.

Though I admit, yours was far more subtle. I went for the kill shot.

Reaction Score
Believe it or not, there was a holocaust mention.

That was me! I think in context, it was a quality post. In fact, let me just rank all these things in order of preference:

1) Pepe's
2) Diamond Stone
3) Modern
4) Tevin Mack
5) UNC Scandal
6) Elijah Allen
7) Calipari/Ebola (tie)
8) Domino's
9) Penn State scandal
10) Hitler

Dmike

Waiting for the Snow and 3 pointers to fly
Reaction Score
What is wrong with all of you people?

I think recruiting is making you all punchy. Get your hot mess together and quit posting within the thread about the thread. nobody wants to know about your surreal posting experience. :p

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
What is wrong with all of you people?

I think recruiting is making you all punchy. Get your hot mess together and quit posting within the thread about the thread. nobody wants to know about your surreal posting experience. :p

Look, no one needs you coming here and telling us all how to act.

I mean, who are you?

We don't even know what you think about the best pizza in Connecticut or the best clam chowder in Connecticut or the best wings in Connecticut or the best grinder in Connecticut or even how many cell phones you own or how far you can run.

I mean, you're like a stranger to us.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Sooo whats this kids nickname if he commits? With the last name Mack the possibilities are endless..

Dmike

Waiting for the Snow and 3 pointers to fly
Reaction Score
Look, no one needs you coming here and telling us all how to act.

I mean, who are you?

We don't even know what you think about the best pizza in Connecticut or the best clam chowder in Connecticut or the best wings in Connecticut or the best grinder in Connecticut or even how many cell phones you own or how far you can run.

I mean, you're like a stranger to us.

Alas, some things must remain a mystery. Now get yourself back on task. Mack, not me, is the subject of this thread.

Reaction Score
Sooo whats this kids nickname if he commits? With the last name Mack the possibilities are endless..

I've been thinking Big Mack Attack... because...
He seems to attack on offense.
He'll probably end up better than a lot of other chosen "burger boys".
We all love burgers.

Reaction Score
“@GCRivalsGlenn: Gamecock recruits PJ Dozier and Tevin Mack are both in attendance for the basketball scrimmage this afternoon.”

Reaction Score
“@GCRivalsGlenn: Gamecock recruits PJ Dozier and Tevin Mack are both in attendance for the basketball scrimmage this afternoon.”

i thought it was reported that he wasn't going? cue a "next" and some "expert" nobody has ever heard of switching their crystal ball...

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Markis McDuffie VCU's other big target wing just committed to Wichita St. Mack is now a must sign for them. Although it seems to be a 2 horse race between us and UGA.

Reaction Score
Markis McDuffie VCU's other big target wing just committed to Wichita St. Mack is now a must sign for them. Although it seems to be a 2 horse race between us and UGA.

McDuffie huh? Didn't JC have a real undersized center at Northeastern with the same name - he was a tough kid. Not to say they're related just reminded me.......

caw

Reaction Score

Mack is def a must for VCU now, I mean by their fans logic any player that wasn't their first choice shouldn't pick them. In actuality the fans seem to have already moved onto some other kid from Texas for the McDuffies spot. I do like their positive energy though, probably bc they have fewer trolls (BC, Rutgers, PC, Cuse fans I'm looking at you).

Reaction Score
McDuffie huh? Didn't JC have a real undersized center at Northeastern with the same name - he was a tough kid. Not to say they're related just reminded me..

OJ McDuffie, was on the team with Reggie, Wes, Andre and I can't remember the other one's name. Ernie Hall was on that team as a freshman and was killed in Baltimore during the summer. OJ was a built like a brick house.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Real news!

“@OntheRadarHoops: UCONN will be in tomorrow to see 2015 F Tevin Mack (SC) http://post original url/uQk4XIFuDr @30piecemack”
Actual, meaningful news. So naturally the thread goes silent.

I wonder if Ollie will bring him a grinder from Carbone's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom