Tevin Mack (Committed to Texas) | Page 36 | The Boneyard

Tevin Mack (Committed to Texas)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
What do you think is meant by Clarke-Mack being connected? Only by UConn on both their lists?

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
What do you think is meant by Clarke-Mack being connected? Only by UConn on both their lists?
My take away is everyone shifting our attention away from Clarke may have been a mistake or potentially Mack is just holding his decision until Clarke makes his?

Reaction Score
I think they both will make a decision sometime before the start of next season!

you heard it here first.

Reaction Score
Georgia in the mix for Jones or am I reading that wrong?

Yeah, that was a little ambiguous. I think they mean he's still in the mix at UConn, since I haven't heard anything about Jones and Georgia, and it seems weird that we'd be going H2H with Georgia for both Mack and Jones.

Reaction Score
Georgia in the mix for Jones or am I reading that wrong?
Yeah, that was a little ambiguous. I think they mean he's still in the mix at UConn, since I haven't heard anything about Jones and Georgia, and it seems weird that we'd be going H2H with Georgia for both Mack and Jones.
Yeah, sorry, just posted part of the twitter convo I had with him. Here it is in it's entirety:

‏@tcf_15
@AdamFinkelstein #UConn recruiting question for you- any idea on the chances of them landing either Tevin Mack or Chris Clarke?

@AdamFinkelstein
@tcf_15 Mack decision expected next week - Georgia may be frontrunner. Derick Jones also in mix on the wing.

@tcf_15
@AdamFinkelstein Alright, thanks- hoping they end up with one of the three, get Diamond Stone and move on to 2016 #pipedream

‏@AdamFinkelstein
@tcf_15 maybe not...not many better in a living room than KO

‏@tcf_15
@AdamFinkelstein and being able to walk in with 2011 and 2014 championship rings sure doesn't hurt. That would be quite a class.​

Reaction Score
While the move was weak, the mojo did indeed live on. Proof is in the pudding.

As for Mr 50.1...just another example of a man putting himself before the team. smh

That thread was nutmegged by Senhor. That's why the mojo lived.

Reaction Score
I may be slow-witted, but how could they possibly be tethered? It's not like UConn has scholarships for both. Makes no sense.

Reaction Score
I may be slow-witted, but how could they possibly be tethered? It's not like UConn has scholarships for both. Makes no sense.

Tethered in the sense that the recruitment of one is dependent on the other. The insinuation appears to be that we're going to get one of them or Jones.

Reaction Score
Tethered in the sense that the recruitment of one is dependent on the other. The insinuation appears to be that we're going to get one of them or Jones.

Oh My Gosh- It took me until now, with you posting that pic of They Call Me Bruce, to understand your screen name!!!

I LOVED that movie when I was a kid-"Take a goooood look at my face..." Ha!

Reaction Score
“@sportstalksc: #STRecruiting Dreher's Tevin Mack said Friday no decision yet nor this weekend and he won't attend USC's exhibition game on Sunday.”

Doesn't want to lead them on or look Frank in the face when he knows he isn't going there....hmmm only a matter of time now.

Dmike

Waiting for the Snow and 3 pointers to fly
Reaction Score
Doesn't want to .... look Frank in the face when he knows he isn't going there......

I'd love it if he looked Frank Marrin in the face and told him he wasn't going there :)

Reaction Score
He stated he never attended a practice until ours. Then attended USC's practice and canceled the exhibition. Must have realized USC won't do.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
All we needed was for someone to come around and correct people's grammar to make this thread the worst.

Hitler been mentioned yet? If not, Gottried is the Hitler of MCBB*.

*he's not, but I couldn't come up with a good Hitler comparison for the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak