Tevin Mack (Committed to Texas) | Page 35 | The Boneyard

Tevin Mack (Committed to Texas)

Status
Not open for further replies.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
WARNING: This thread contains recruiting information. If you have high blood pressure, low frustration tolerance, violent tendencies or depression, this information may increase your symptoms.
Please follow alternate food threads or watch the amazing collection of old games gathered by tcf15 and Tate is Great.

Reaction Score
Just heard it might be closer to a Nov 12 decision. Wonder how many pages this post will be by then?
This reminds me of the old adage, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. I ask myself, why do I bother to frequently check these recruiting post and expect to see some actual news about a recruit's decision.

Maybe I should stay away for awhile and simply return on November 12th. I'm awfully tempted to do so, but I just can't help myself. The latter part of that statement probably describes how most of you feel.

Dmike

Waiting for the Snow and 3 pointers to fly
Reaction Score
Guys, let's calm down a little bit. It wasn't the best thing for him to say, but at the end of the day, it's not the biggest deal. And if anyone from another fan base that might stumble on this board, neither side is making us look exactly wonderful. Let's just relax.

You make a very good point. We wouldn't want other fan bases who are trolling on our message board to get the wrong impression of us. After all, appearances, particularly on sports chat rooms are important. For that matter, I think we should all focus on our conduct at home games this season and consider cheering for both teams so that everyone feels encouraged when they play basketball. If we stick to that plan we'll gain the respect and admiration of lots of other fan bases. Now, wouldn't that be special.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
This could be the worse thread in the history of the boneyard
not even close.
First place would be every game thread from every loss
Second place would be every game thread from every win
  • 28 of the 29 pages of this thread are terrible

I still think the grand daddy of all BY threads was when that one guy ran in to another guy's mom at Stop&Shop and thought it was appropriate to start a thread about her looks.

I never foresaw how a "Your mom is so ugly........." thread could go off-line so fast.

C

Chief00

I think in one month we will be done with recruiting for next season. If I am right, very unusual for us to be done so early.

UConNation

I object!
Reaction Score
You make a very good point. We wouldn't want other fan bases who are trolling on our message board to get the wrong impression of us. After all, appearances, particularly on sports chat rooms are important. For that matter, I think we should all focus on our conduct at home games this season and consider cheering for both teams so that everyone feels encouraged when they play basketball. If we stick to that plan we'll gain the respect and admiration of lots of other fan bases. Now, wouldn't that be special.
You missed it... "it" being the point.

Reaction Score
You missed it... "it" being the point.

With all due respect, it appearss that you missed the point. Are you really concerned with what some anonymous fan of Villanova or Creighton basketball thinks of our fan base?

We gave a top level program, the best young coach in the game, some fantastic young men to root for, and a great on campus home court. I say enjoy the ride and don't pay any attention to what others may think.

BTW, I have a very good feeling about Stone.

Reaction Score
I took a couple days off from the BY but something tells me the threads after losing to Houston and SMU were MUCH worse than this.

Reaction Score
How about that heartless and gutless thread from halftime of the St Joe's game?

Was that the William Shea, 50 miles, and two smart phone thread? Because that was started off horribly and then slowly became an all-time great.

Reaction Score
You're right. We rode that mojo all the way to the national championship. And then it was deleted the day of the game for some reason.
Yeah. He deleted them, which I thought was pretty lame. It was such good mojo, it should have lived on.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Yeah. He deleted them, which I thought was pretty lame. It was such good mojo, it should have lived on.

While the move was weak, the mojo did indeed live on. Proof is in the pudding.

As for Mr 50.1...just another example of a man putting himself before the team. smh

intlzncster

Reaction Score
How about that heartless and gutless thread from halftime of the St Joe's game?

While the OP's posts were weak, the rebuttals were top notch, and the reversal of fortune legendary.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Jerry Meyer ‏@jerrymeyer247 19m19 minutes ago
Only @coreyevans_10 had Hofstra correctly picked in the #Crystalball for Desure Buie http://Post original url/1D7wXeA

brendan ‏@Ya_boy_brendan 18m18 minutes ago
@jerrymeyer247 when u changing ur pick to Uconn for tevin Mack ?

Jerry Meyer ‏@jerrymeyer247 17m17 minutes ago
@Ya_boy_brendan I don't know. Should I?

brendan ‏@Ya_boy_brendan 16m16 minutes ago
@jerrymeyer247 lol idk. What do u think. I keep hearing Uconn or Georgia according to other sites. Guess no one has a really good feel

Jerry Meyer ‏@jerrymeyer247 13m13 minutes ago
@Ya_boy_brendan extremely tough read. Lot going on w Tevin Mack & Chris Clarke situations. Agree on UConn or UGA. South Carolina dark horse

KevB ‏@ctkevb 12m12 minutes ago
@jerrymeyer247 @Ya_boy_brendan
@coreyevans_10 Just switched his pick to UConn from UGA. Are the Clarke-Mack situations tethered?

Corey Evans
‏@coreyevans_10
@ctkevb @Ya_boy_brendan very much so, atleast I believe

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Jerry Meyer ‏@jerrymeyer247 19m19 minutes ago
Only @coreyevans_10 had Hofstra correctly picked in the #Crystalball for Desure Buie http://Post original url/1D7wXeA

brendan ‏@Ya_boy_brendan 18m18 minutes ago
@jerrymeyer247 when u changing ur pick to Uconn for tevin Mack ?

Jerry Meyer ‏@jerrymeyer247 17m17 minutes ago
@Ya_boy_brendan I don't know. Should I?

brendan ‏@Ya_boy_brendan 16m16 minutes ago
@jerrymeyer247 lol idk. What do u think. I keep hearing Uconn or Georgia according to other sites. Guess no one has a really good feel

Jerry Meyer ‏@jerrymeyer247 13m13 minutes ago
@Ya_boy_brendan extremely tough read. Lot going on w Tevin Mack & Chris Clarke situations. Agree on UConn or UGA. South Carolina dark horse

KevB ‏@ctkevb 12m12 minutes ago
@jerrymeyer247 @Ya_boy_brendan
@coreyevans_10 Just switched his pick to UConn from UGA. Are the Clarke-Mack situations tethered?

Corey Evans
‏@coreyevans_10
@ctkevb @Ya_boy_brendan very much so, atleast I believe

Interesting. It just goes to show how much of a guessing game it is for these 'experts'. Got to hand it to Meyer though, really smart idea; fans are glued to this stuff like crack.

Reactions: caw
Reaction Score
That post should get this thread up to about 100,000 views. Season can not start soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom