Staff needs to be gone before the end of the weekend | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Staff needs to be gone before the end of the weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Why is this stupid? You seem to love to call other people's posts stupid. WE got waxed by the worst program in the Big East a week after losing to Temple. Your condescending attitude is a joke
I replied to his post. Maybe you should read it. He said we did not have chance to win this game. Who thought that before the game started ? No chance to win this game - really ?
That is what was stupid.

Reaction Score
We weren't competitive tonight on both sides of the ball. Plenty of players never left the sidelines who have either burned their redshirts or are 2nd on the 2 deep. It's time to get ready for next year. New Oline coach now. We are one of the teams still huddling before every play- new OC now. PP gone at end of year if no improvement in last 4 games.

Reaction Score
HaskyBandDad, you said, "I always believe you have to give a new coach at least 3 years with his own recruits." I inferred from this that you believe HCPP has to come back next year and possibly for more seasons. What do I have wrong here?

Reaction Score
Wait, so after losing to Western Michigan (twice), Temple at home, blown out by Cuse and on our way to a 3-9 (0-7) some of you retards want to give him another year? Holy fcking christ, what's it going to take, an 0-12 season for you to pull the trigger? Jeesus christ.

They want to give them another year and blame the players for the mess! Smh

Reaction Score
HaskyBandDad, you said, "I always believe you have to give a new coach at least 3 years with his own recruits." I inferred from this that you believe HCPP has to come back next year and possibly for more seasons. What do I have wrong here?
No he does not have to come back. To be fair some here would be screaming to fire the coach no matter who it is.

Reaction Score
There isn't anyway way to make a case for him staying and I don't care how many letters of endorsement the CT HS coaches craft. If you've got a son or a daughter for that matter that plays football for any of those buffoons that authored that letter, you need to look at your their coach with a bit of a raised eyebrow.

I'm still peeved over that bit of amateur hour BS from those coaches. Shut your pie hole and coach your teams, if you want to have an impact on DI football become a member of a DI staff or make sure your kids are talented enough to play at the DI level.

Sorry, I know I should have gotten over it already.

I'll now go and take my sedative.

Reaction Score
Just wondering if we need to just keep firing coaches every 2 years moving forward to satisfy the fans ?

Reaction Score
Just wondering if we need to just keep firing coaches every 2 years moving forward to satisfy the fans ?
PP has a 5 year contract. It doesn't matter now whether we give him 2 or 3 years. He totally lost the team.

Reaction Score
I think it reflects poorly on the school to fire him in less than two years. I don't think he should last past this season, but I don't think it is a good idea to fire him now. An interim coach won't do any better, and it will be disruptive to the team and the players. Run out the season, but start looking for a permanent replacement now.

Couldn't disagree more. That is not fair to the seniors. "here, guys, take all these kicks to the sack, while we find a coach for next year".

Firing the staff now says this institution is deadly serious about winning and about becoming a top level NCAA FBS program.

Reaction Score

No, because at some point you'll can the AD that keeps making piss poor hiring decisions (I know it's not's WM albatross) and find and AD that can identify and recruit coaching talent that can have success. It's not like the AD does this alone, they've got PLENTY of assets at their disposal to identify and recruit the right coach. WM sure stepped into it.....he probably knew it was coming JC leaving and PP having the real potential to stink up the joint, but I'm guessing he didn't think it would all happen at one time.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
What he tweeted has been brewing (at a pretty serious level) for a while.

Reaction Score
Now really LMAO. You are showing way more fight than UConn did tonight. Any eligibily left? PP should have some of that feistiness.
I am as pissed as you are. Sometimes I think I could do better than what I see on the field even with my new hip and bad knees. If I see the wildcat in next home game I may jump onto the field and tackle Scott M. and drag him off myself.

HuskyBarker

A Tiger is always Hungry!
Reaction Score
Now really LMAO. You are showing way more fight than UConn did tonight. Any eligibily left? PP should have some of that feistiness.
The OCC schedule is still open, I'd say book a game against "Paper Bag" but it wouldn't be a fair fight. :(

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I am as pissed as you are. Sometimes I think I could do better than what I see on the field even with my new hip and bad knees. If I see the wildcat in next home game I may jump onto the field and tackle Scott M. and drag him off myself.
Out of curiosity why wouldn't you take your aggression out on the person who called the play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom