Spence vs. Crawford | The Boneyard

Spence vs. Crawford

Reaction Score
Who you guys got in the Errol Spence Jr. Bud Crawford fight?

My buddy is closing his bar and throwing a party for it, looking forward to this one.

BoukofJames

“Business. Always business.”
Reaction Score
Sounds like an awesome set up for the fight. I think Errol will win rounds especially early, but Bud has more tricks up his sleeve. Forced to pick straight up, as of today I lean Bud for that reason. Will be at Mohegan so would like to bet it in some regard, but not sure I have an angle. As others said, I’m just hoping for a great fight

Reaction Score
The obvious choice.

595fb2ed1465a.image.jpg

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Love both fighters. I want Bud to win, but I think Spence’s power will wear Bud down. Never would count Crawford out due to his amazing ring IQ, but Spence is a pretty complete fighter too and is naturally the bigger fighter.

Reaction Score
I always felt Spence was the best of that welterweight class of him, Keith Thurman, Shawn Porter and Danny Garcia. Only caveat is that was a serious car accident where he got ejected out the car. If he is 100 percent i think he is a little too big and strong for Bud and has youth on his side also.

I'll go with Spence but i will pay for this one and not chance it on a stream.

Reaction Score
Genuine toss up IMO. Spence has looked better than Crawford lately, but Bud is so seasoned. I think we get a beautiful display of boxing and a very close decision. Slight lean to Spence for me.

Reaction Score
I think crawford has better skills but I worry about him taking rounds off. Sometimes he does things in the beginning of fights to set the opponent up for something later…but every round matters with the way boxing is scored so I never liked that strategy.

Reaction Score
Genuine toss up IMO. Spence has looked better than Crawford lately, but Bud is so seasoned. I think we get a beautiful display of boxing and a very close decision. Slight lean to Spence for me.
This is how I feel. Really too close to call, but I think Spence is not only too big but can match bud in boxing just enough (even though bud is slightly better) to get the win. Can’t wait!

BoukofJames

Reaction Score
How about Inoue though? Kid is insane. p4p 1 for me, and unless one of these guys dominates and gets a KO/TKO Saturday, he should remain #1. He’s gonna unify and move up again too.
That was wildly impressive - I think highly of Fulton

Gutter King

Let me drop a deduce on ya
Reaction Score
I think crawford has better skills but I worry about him taking rounds off. Sometimes he does things in the beginning of fights to set the opponent up for something later…but every round matters with the way boxing is scored so I never liked that strategy.
I am going with Bud to win. But this is 100%. I don't think this fight is the fight to be still be laying the trap in the 5th round. I am glad this fight is happening in the first place and it should be a classic.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Rooting for the Truth. I think it ends as a draw, though. To be continued ....

Reaction Score
I always felt Spence was the best of that welterweight class of him, Keith Thurman, Shawn Porter and Danny Garcia. Only caveat is that was a serious car accident where he got ejected out the car. If he is 100 percent i think he is a little too big and strong for Bud and has youth on his side also.

I'll go with Spence but i will pay for this one and not chance it on a stream.
Hes 100%. Accident is a nonfactor so is the torn retna. Not sure i spelled that right. Either way he is 100%

Reaction Score
Who you guys got in the Errol Spence Jr. Bud Crawford fight?

My buddy is closing his bar and throwing a party for it, looking forward to this one.
Im going with Crawford, too dynamic. Spence tends to lunge with his punches and that plays right into Crawford who is a master of catching opponents between punches. Also think his lateral movement gives Spences come forward style trouble. Crawford stops Spence late.

BoukofJames

Reaction Score
And he started out at 108. Keeping power while consistently moving up is incredible.

Tapales in November to fully unify 122, then let’s see him against Robeisy Ramirez for a 126 strap next year. Should be easy to make, same side of the street. Didn’t catch Ramirez’s fight on the undercard, but looks like he had an easy day at the office. Wonder if that undercard placement was strategic..

Reaction Score
What? lol? How exactly?
He destroyed Ugas and dominated Garcia.

TBud beat a relative nobody last fight and wasn’t really showing much against Porter until he got the finish. I understand that he did finish and its an odd point to make, but he didn’t look very good in that fight until late, against a well over the hill Shawn Porter.

Reaction Score
He destroyed Ugas and dominated Garcia.

TBud beat a relative nobody last fight and wasn’t really showing much against Porter until he got the finish. I understand that he did finish and its an odd point to make, but he didn’t look very good in that fight until late, against a well over the hill Shawn Porter.
"wasn’t really showing much against Porter"
"against a well over the hill Shawn Porter."

Ill just say i dont agree with your assessment.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom