Spence vs. Crawford | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Spence vs. Crawford

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
This fight is a money-grab. Crawford with the early knockout. Spence probably the most overrated fighter ever besides Tyson.
I was right yet again. Go figure.

Reaction Score
Told ya`ll. Crawford too versatile. Too many answers. Now he added a power jab to his tool box. Game over. He could do a Boots Ennis fight but Ennis would likely get wrecked. Super talented but just nowhere near this level. Other than that not sure there is much for Bud at WW. Can go to Jr MW and become undisputed there. As far as a rematch i see absolutely no reason why there would be a different result from the one we got tonight.

Reaction Score
That jab and left from bud was tearing Spence up, Spence show some toughness cause some of them shots were clean and perfectly timed

Reaction Score
Told ya`ll. Crawford too versatile. Too many answers. Now he added a power jab to his tool box. Game over. He could do a Boots Ennis fight but Ennis would likely get wrecked. Super talented but just nowhere near this level. Other than that not sure there is much for Bud at WW. Can go to Jr MW and become undisputed there. As far as a rematch i see absolutely no reason why there would be a different result from the one we got tonight.
I knew he was better and knew he would win but wasn't expecting a destruction from the 2nd round on. He blew up Spence's face by the second round and Spence was breathing through his mouth and confused.

Obviously I wish it was a true battle but I loved the fight. It was a true masterclass by Bud, Spence showed heart staying upright that last round and the ref was great in his stoppage. There shouldn't be a rematch. Bud would whoop his ass 10/10.

Bud is an all-time great. Maybe not what everyone was looking for but still a great night of boxing.

Reaction Score
Man…That P4P top spot is a tough call. Either way, Inoue and TBud are by far the too 2 IMO. Amazing work from Crawford. I genuinely don’t know if I underestimated him or overestimated Spence. Wow.

ColchVEGAS

Still buckin like five, deuce, four, trey.
Reaction Score
Man…That P4P top spot is a tough call. Either way, Inoue and TBud are by far the too 2 IMO. Amazing work from Crawford. I genuinely don’t know if I underestimated him or overestimated Spence. Wow.
What Inoue and Crawford just did, with the domination they showed there is no question they are 1-2 or 1A-1B. Errol Spence is a top 10 P4P fighter in his prime and Cool Boy Steph Fulton is also in his prime and knocking on the door of top 10 P4P status. I did not think Inoue's performance could be topped, but what Bud did I think is slightly more impressive.

Reaction Score
Who you guys got in the Errol Spence Jr. Bud Crawford fight?

My buddy is closing his bar and throwing a party for it, looking forward to this one.
OTOTOTOT

Reaction Score
The champ from Omaha proves his dominance yet again. 40-0

18048141_web1_BOX-SPENCE-JUL30-23-030.jpg

Reaction Score
I knew he was better and knew he would win but wasn't expecting a destruction from the 2nd round on. He blew up Spence's face by the second round and Spence was breathing through his mouth and confused.

Obviously I wish it was a true battle but I loved the fight. It was a true masterclass by Bud, Spence showed heart staying upright that last round and the ref was great in his stoppage. There shouldn't be a rematch. Bud would whoop his ass 10/10.

Bud is an all-time great. Maybe not what everyone was looking for but still a great night of boxing.
I have to be honest. Although ive said for a long time that Bud would win and it wouldnt be close i never dreamed it would be the absolute beat down it was. I was shocked it was absolutely no contest.

Reaction Score
They both had a rematch clause, but i won't pay for that a 2nd time. Question is who is next for bud? Keith Thurman? Jaron Ennis? Can he go up to 154 or is 147 his top weight? He is 35. I'm glad to see him get his due. The PBC guys all said he was too small for 147. Last night was an all time performance.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom