SG Hamidou Diallo (UConn Offer) | Page 31 | The Boneyard

SG Hamidou Diallo (UConn Offer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Any reclassification chatter lately @3uconn?

Would be huge because it would likely prevent the UK and Dukes of the world on jumping in too seriously.

Because he's on pace to graduate in '16, and is only '17 so he can prep for a year, you could see Diallo reclassify as late as next spring. I think he does it earlier, but he could wait almost as long as he wants, since he's already got that UConn offer in his back pocket, just to see what other offers come up.

Reaction Score

Would be huge because it would likely prevent the UK and Dukes of the world on jumping in too seriously.

Top tos said a few days ago the reclassification talk was Internet gossip.
take with a grain of salt

Reaction Score

Like Bruce said, it doesn't have to happen for a while. Rarely do recruits reclass up early. They usually reclass down early and up late.

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
I want this kid so freakin' bad.
PedophilePriests3-e1302746237807.jpg

Reaction Score
Hell, I'd take Alpha Diallo as well, dude looks pretty impressive

Reaction Score
No one can stay in front of Diallo, and thats with a relatively loose handle. He will be scary in a few years.

Reaction Score
This kid is an athletic freak. We haven't seen an athletic wing like him since Ray. He's an inside & outside player. His passing has been very good too.

Reaction Score
Doesn't even seem like he's trying. Just destroying it out there on both sides of the court

Reaction Score
This is the first time I've seen Diallo in anything but the clips. He's the real deal. Long, athletic and a lot faster than he looks at first glance. He had a nice block on a kid when he was basically behind the play already. It was all ball too. They showed it on replay. He's a pretty decent ball handler also. I guess it would be too much to ask any of these guys to actually guard each other?

Reaction Score
Crazy pace in the championship game, lots of elite players including Heron.

Reaction Score
I was big time impressed with Gabriel, who I watched some of his game on WatchESPN which is available for replay. I left some observations in his thread, but I also was impressed with Ham Diallo. Since we have a DHam maybe we should call him HamD. Anyhow, he's quick, active, explosive and a lot of fun to watch. I hope we land these two, which KO was in early with, but both have blown up this summer and attracting a ton of attention from a lot of the Blue Chip programs. I hope KO has left a big enough impression and has developed some solid relationships with both, enough to make a difference. I hope I'm wrong, but I think if either wants to go to any one of the P5 top programs those programs would be hard pressed not to take them. I hope the ones they like have their eyes set on currently higher rated recruits, but these two have played so well this summer, I have a feeling the top programs all realize that these two, especially Gabriel are far under-ranked.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
This kid is an athletic freak. We haven't seen an athletic wing like him since Ray. He's an inside & outside player. His passing has been very good too.
Rudy. Gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc