SG Hamidou Diallo (UConn Offer) | Page 30 | The Boneyard

SG Hamidou Diallo (UConn Offer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
25 pages and counting.

Question for the BY...have we ever signed a player after passing the 25 page BY mark?
I have to think there was a 25 page Drummond thread.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
25 pages and counting.

Question for the BY...have we ever signed a player after passing the 25 page BY mark?
Gilbert - 37 pages

2 more than the pizza thread....

Reaction Score
The frustrating part here is that about 3 out of the 25 pages have actually been about his recruitment.

Reaction Score
The frustrating part here is that about 3 out of the 25 pages have actually been about his recruitment.

Welcome to the Boneyard, where the most important thing about the recruit's thread is the title. Keeps people clicking and responding without the care of going off on tangents.

Reaction Score
Gilbert - 37 pages

2 more than the pizza thread....

Good call. I just back-checked and it was on BY page 31 that Gilbert committed.

I'm setting 31 as the new BY Mendoza Line. Under that, we're still in the hunt for signing a recruit. Over, it's Next.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Welcome to the Boneyard, where the most important thing about the recruit's thread is the title. Keeps people clicking and responding without the care of going off on tangents.

You were one the kids who thought constraining all the news about a recruit in one thread was a good idea.

It wasn't.

Enjoy your monster, Dr. Frankenstein.

Reaction Score
You were one the kids who thought constraining all the news about a recruit in one thread was a good idea.

It wasn't.

Enjoy your monster, Dr. Frankenstein.

Which has been done with the Player Profile page and I think everyone enjoys that?

As far as threads accessible to all...It helps sifting through the past few pages of a thread, rather than the first few pages of the message board and then the pages within those threads. Am I wrong?

Last edited:

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
The reason threads go off the rails here is because you either join the rest of the choir boys and sing the kids praises and how he's a lock for UConn. Or you actually try to do what this thread is for and discuss the information regarding him flowing out from various sources, but option b is usually not taken very well by certain people. This drives us off topic, there's only so many ways you can say "Diallo is good I hope he comes to UConn".

Reaction Score
The reason threads go off the rails here is because you either join the rest of the choir boys and sing the kids praises and how he's a lock for UConn. Or you actually try to do what this thread is for and discuss the information regarding him flowing out from various sources, but option b is usually not taken very well by certain people. This drives us off topic, there's only so many ways you can say "Diallo is good I hope he comes to UConn".

I think threads go off the rails because collectively we have the maturity of an 8 year old and the iq of an ant. I include myself in that group.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Good thing you can't see what I'm wearing when I post!
Was just thinking the same thing. A thread with actual pictures of boneyarders would be frightening.

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
Good call. I just back-checked and it was on BY page 31 that Gilbert committed.

I'm setting 31 as the new BY Mendoza Line. Under that, we're still in the hunt for signing a recruit. Over, it's Next.
Darn. That means we only have about four weeks to lock up diallo. Wait, I just made it shorter by an hour. Stop typing Jon.

Skies17

Casual Fan
Reaction Score

Diallo and Gabriel play for Team Africa Monday @ 7pm on ESPNU

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Any reclassification chatter lately @3uconn?

Would be huge because it would likely prevent the UK and Dukes of the world on jumping in too seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom