SG Hamidou Diallo (UConn Offer) | Page 29 | The Boneyard

SG Hamidou Diallo (UConn Offer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Right. But I d have to be lots better at farming than I am. But if none of those other occupations existed, there might be no basketball either, or at least no BY because the arts of war and diplomacy would be missing as training grounds. The world without the Cesspool or Fishy would be unimaginable.
Farming wouldn't exist. We would all be eating low hanging fruit and looking at naked women all day. Dang that snake. Question. Was that snake a lawyer?

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Farming wouldn't exist. We would all be eating low hanging fruit and looking at naked women all day. Dang that snake. Question. Was that snake a lawyer?

Not unless it was two headed or could speak out of both sides of its mouth at the same time.
You might want to think twice about the naked women thing. I happened to be at the beach in Cannes France a few years ago that was one of the original topless beaches there. It seemed as though the only topless women were the ones who started the trend in 1960 (not that I was looking). As Dylan once said, the topless they are a changin' and should think twice, it ain't alright. My feminist wife doesn't read the BY.

Reaction Score
We were soooo close to this being done. It's dead. Stop the argument. Lawyers exist. Get over it.

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
At least the tevin Mack thread occasionally referenced basketball...

Reaction Score
Not unless it was two headed or could speak out of both sides of its mouth at the same time.
You might want to think twice about the naked women thing. I happened to be at the beach in Cannes France a few years ago that was one of the original topless beaches there. It seemed as though the only topless women were the ones who started the trend in 1960 (not that I was looking). As Dylan once said, the topless they are a changin' and should think twice, it ain't alright. My feminist wife doesn't read the BY.

You're obnoxious you know that? :oops:

Reaction Score
Lets get this thread back on what who is truly important (Diallo).

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
It's like there's a contest to invent the worst poster ever.
That could be way more fun than the all time Husky draft thread. Let's all create alter egos and see who can be the worst poster ever. The bar is high!

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
That could be way more fun than the all time Husky draft thread. Let's all create alter egos and see who can be the worst poster ever. The bar is high!
Chillin with Andre and the bitchs... Oh wait, somebody actually said that...

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Lets get this thread back on what who is truly important (Diallo).
Kid is in the class of 2017 but will likely reclassify to class of 2016 if UConn does not get Wenyen Gabriel. Diallo is a strong lean to UConn. If UConn gets Gabriel Diallo will stay in class of 2017 and declare for UConn after the one and done Gabriel announces he is entering the NBA draft. (Sorry @cohenzone )

Brendan Bailey is following this closely. You should also.

Do not get distracted by inane posts. Like a legal document this thread has one or two pertinent nuggets along with a lot of obtuse statements. And like that document, the average person has to sift through a lot of crud in order to find the one or two nuggets they feel is pertinent. Sorry lawyers!

Reaction Score
Kid is in the class of 2017 but will likely reclassify to class of 2016 if UConn does not get Wenyen Gabriel. Diallo is a strong lean to UConn. If UConn gets Gabriel Diallo will stay in class of 2017 and declare for UConn after the one and done Gabriel announces he is entering the NBA draft. (Sorry @cohenzone )

Brendan Bailey is following this closely. You should also.

Do not get distracted by inane posts. Like a legal document this thread has one or two pertinent nuggets along with a lot of obtuse statements. And like that document, the average person has to sift through a lot of crud in order to find the one or two nuggets they feel is pertinent. Sorry lawyers!
are you out of your mind

ctchamps

Reaction Score
all of them
It was a tongue in cheek post summarizing all of the silly things presented in this thread.

Lots of people don't have time to sift through inane statements. Which begs the question why do so many people decide to read crazy statements, and worse, feel the need to provide comments about them/

Last edited:
Reaction Score
It was a tongue in cheek post summarizing all of the silly things presented in this thread.

Lots of people don't have time to sift through inane statements. Which begs the question why do so many people decide to read crazy statements, and worse, feel the need to provide comments about them.

What else am I going to do? My job?

Reaction Score
Right. But I d have to be lots better at farming than I am. But if none of those other occupations existed, there might be no basketball either, or at least no BY because the arts of war and diplomacy would be missing as training grounds. The world without the Cesspool or Fishy would be unimaginable.

LOL. One of my non-Jewish brothers in law once (accurately) told me: "Man, are you lucky someone created desk jobs."

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
I often think of how desperately lost I'd have been if I was born before eyeglasses, let alone a job where you sit.

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
LOL. One of my non-Jewish brothers in law once (accurately) told me: "Man, are you lucky someone created desk jobs."

My wife told me the same thing.

Reaction Score
I'm in love with this kid's game. Screams Russell Westbrook.
(Just let us hope he doesn't scream like Russ. Hate that punk's personality.)
I'd prefer for him to not dress like Westbrook. Dude has a crazy sense of style that I am not sure fits well in Storrs.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
I'd prefer for him to not dress like Westbrook. Dude has a crazy sense of style that I am not sure fits well in Storrs.
His style doesn't fit anywhere. Guys a total tool.

But when you have game like his, people let those things slip.

On Diallo: He has star potential with that athleticism and average-to-better jumper, but it looks like he's going to need to tighten his handle a good amount. Defensively he looks like he has ideal wingspan and quickness to be a solid defender, but I haven't seen much lateral movement from him to be sure.

Reaction Score
I'm in love with this kid's game. Screams Russell Westbrook.
(Just let us hope he doesn't scream like Russ. Hate that punk's personality.)
I don't know, I see his game resembling that more of a typical UConn Wing. Like D-Ham actually with a better handle. Think he'd be perfect in our system as long as they didn't try to use him as a facilitator and instead used him as a slasher and finisher than can sometimes create for others.

Love his game also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog