October recruiting thread | Page 12 | The Boneyard

October recruiting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I really like her game. Her shooting form is perfect. Her defense and anticipation is great. A frontcourt of Jana, Arianna, Ice would be nice.
How about brynn McGaughy. No offer yet but speaks about UConn being her dream school. At 6‘3” with maybe another year to grow she would be a great front court addition. Come on UConn get off your butt and make this young lady an offer.

Reaction Score
Like..
1000005612.jpg

Reaction Score
Any updates on Sarah Strong? Is she still doing that official visit at UNC this weekend?

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Any updates on Sarah Strong? Is she still doing that official visit at UNC this weekend?
I just checked the recruiting site for UNC WBB and there is nothing indicating that Sarah Strong is there this weekend. In fact, she is not named at all in any articles on this site. Could be wrong, but I cannot find anything regarding her.

Reaction Score
I just checked the recruiting site for UNC WBB and there is nothing indicating that Sarah Strong is there this weekend. In fact, she is not named at all in any articles on this site. Could be wrong, but I cannot find anything regarding her.
Hmmm… I wonder if this might indicate that she cancelled her visit to UNC?

Reaction Score
Her style of play just screams UConn. Can’t say enough good words about her.

AGREED!! A 'Strong' player!! Those passes! and the dribble moves!
How do you spell relief ( old commercial for you younger Boneyarders) ?
How? : S T R O N G

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
I love the comparison of Ella Pepers with Caroline Ducharme. Toss our '24 verbal with Morgan
Cheli into that mix as well. Morgan seems to be more physical than Caroline? Looks like Morgan
and Caroline overlap at least one year.

Can't quite believe that Ella is in the 8th grade. Her perimeter shot form looks pretty spiffy....great fundamentals for her size and youth.
I hope she and her family can attend some UConn home games over the next few years
against elite competition...hope our staff and Ella keep a very close eye on each other.

I assume she will be playing on her high school's varsity team. Is her school
private or public?

Looking just a tad down the road: One year overlap with Ella and both Kelis Fisher and
Gandy Mamou Mamel.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I love the comparison of Ella Pepers with Caroline Ducharme. Toss our '24 verbal with Morgan
Cheli into that mix as well. Morgan seems to be more physical than Caroline? Looks like Morgan
and Caroline overlap at least one year.

Can't quite believe that Ella is in the 8th grade. Her perimeter shot form looks pretty spiffy....great fundamentals for her size and youth.
I hope she and her family can attend some UConn home games over the next few years
against elite competition...hope our staff and Ella keep a very close eye on each other.

I assume she will be playing on her high school's varsity team. Is her school
private or public?

Looking just a tad down the road: One year overlap with Ella and both Kelis Fisher and
Gandy Mamou Mamel.
Prep school. Her school league is NEPSAC (New England Prep School Athletic Conference)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom