October recruiting thread | Page 11 | The Boneyard

October recruiting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
my original inclination was that she wasn't UConn-bound based on the family's NC St relationship and sadly I'm still doubtful even though NC St may not be her ultimate choice.........

Reaction Score
She isn’t following the team or coaches. She is following coaches of other teams

On Instagram, she’s following Coach Valley and Coach Cardoza. Only CD follows her on Twitter and she’s not very active there, hasn’t made a tweet since 2020.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
On Instagram, she’s following Coach Valley and Coach Cardoza. Only CD follows her on Twitter and she’s not very active there, hasn’t made a tweet since 2020.
And also following several UConn underclassmen and commits.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
If it's not us, I wish she would just say so. The suspense is killing me and I can't stand being disappointed again. Get it over with already. LOL
I sympathize with you. Maybe " no news is good news?" Yogi : " It ain't over
till its over" ? When I used to make "big" decisions ( I still do, but not so many)
I had a "method to my madness" and a road map to get to my destination/goal.
So..... IMO , if you know your goals ( teleologically speaking), a reasonably rational
game plan would limit my last moments of angst and help me to avoid impulsive
choices. Different generations have different methods!! Best wishes to Sarah!

Reaction Score
I'm not aware of anything............she appeared to have had a great time from what others observed.......... definitely has some ONO vibes..........

IMO Arianna would fit perfectly into the UConn family. She already has plenty of family experience (I believe she has six siblings) and appears to be totally unpretentious, fitting into Geno’s team first philosophy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom