October recruiting thread | Page 15 | The Boneyard

October recruiting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I believe we’ll get Strong based off the comments Geno said a while back “ that he had two top five players coming in” at the time Allie and Sarah were in the top five and still are. It’s also reiterated at the one minute mark in this video. Also Geno and Dawn Staley were the only two coaches to go visit Sarah in Hungary in September. He wouldn’t go that far for a player who isn’t seriously looking at UConn. LSU wasn’t there and South Carolina is no longer on Sarah’s list.
B7B0A1A5-AF6E-462D-BFD8-52F6F07ABECE.jpeg

Last edited:

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
looks like Sarah and Arianna will wait until Nov 8th, the first day of early signing. I really hate these as the suspense just kills me. Azzi was a little different since Paige was all over her and I couldn't imagine Azzi disappointing her friend. Anyway, it would be great to get the good news that day before I head out to the XL Center for our first game. What a day that would be, praying for that.

Reaction Score
Neither one of those two players have UConn on their list. Why are they in this thread?
That's their list of offers - not interest. Geno and gang haven't stopped watching tape, evaluating and making offers yet. We fans really never know who is a POI. Did you hear anything about Qadance Samuels before her commitment? (I had heard nothing about Sanya Jah)

Plus, it's the 31st. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89