October recruiting thread | Page 10 | The Boneyard

October recruiting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Not sure if this is just a glitch on my Instagram or if it’s real, but it would appear that Sarah Strong has unfollowed Azzi Fudd on Instagram. Can anyone else confirm if this is true or not? I can confirm Sarah was following Azzi yesterday.

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Not sure if this is just a glitch on my Instagram or if it’s real, but it would appear that Sarah Strong has unfollowed Azzi Fudd on Instagram. Can anyone else confirm if this is true or not? I can confirm Sarah was following Azzi yesterday.
That seems to be the case. She doesn’t follow UConn WBB on Instagram. I think she only follows Edwards and KK of the players on UConn. Still follows LSU and a few more members of the team.

Reaction Score
That seems to be the case. She doesn’t follow UConn WBB on Instagram. I think she only follows Edwards and KK of the players on UConn. Still follows LSU and a few more members of the team.
She also follows Aubrey Griffin, Ice Brady, and UConn commits Allie Ziebell and Morgan Cheli. Morgan Valley and Tonya Cardoza as well.

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
She also follows Aubrey Griffin, Ice Brady, and UConn commits Allie Ziebell and Morgan Cheli. Morgan Valley and Tonya Cardoza as well.
Sorry! I forgot about Griffin and Brady in my searches. I figured the committed players were players she knew from the USA basketball circuit and she’d have friendships outside the the recruitment with them. She also follows Kelis Fisher.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Wouldn’t read much into it!! Many players from all schools follow each other!!! Most of these players have played together on AAU teams, national teams. If Sarah wants the best coaching and a long wnba career UCONN is the place, if she wants to play for Mulky who doesn’t challenge her team with only cupcake teams then she will end up at LSU!! I’m not impressed with the SEC!!! It all comes down to what she wants!!! Hopefully it’s us but it won t be the end of the world if UConn doesn’t get her!! UConn will be loaded again next year!!

Attachments

• IMG_5800.jpeg
    IMG_5800.jpeg
    613.3 KB · Views: 136
Reaction Score
When it comes to Sarah Strong, if she is visiting UNC this weekend, I question the veracity of the insinuation that she committed to LSU at the in-home visit. I understand not canceling the UConn visit the day before but no reason to give UNC the run around with a week to digest the decision. But what do I know really?

Reaction Score
The thing about Strong's IG account is that she's gots lots of followers and follows, she has never posted anything to it. I think she is in the habit of keeping lots of things, maybe all things, to herself.

Reaction Score
Kids that understand how to use up fakes and shoulder moves under control are very rare at 16 years old. Her footwork and shot variety are real nice. It's obvious why Auriemma offered her so early.
I’m sure she has a lot to work on and I haven’t seen her play in a game really or anything like that but to me she looks unlike anything I’ve seen. A must have.

Reaction Score
So much for the post yesterday that said Sara had nailed her choice down to 2 schools and would make an announcement later that day on twitter. Don’t know where these idiots get their information!
I think they said the end of the month, unless there were two separate posts.

Reaction Score
Wasn't the breaking news yesterday that she was down to UConn and LSU? Or was that just hearsay and not official?

Reaction Score
Wasn't the breaking news yesterday that she was down to UConn and LSU? Or was that just hearsay and not official?
I believe it said she was going to announce her final 2. No specific mention of UConn only speculation that it was UConn and lsu.

Reaction Score
Just hearsay, other website are saying UNC is making a late push to take the lead.

Reaction Score
Sarah isn’t following UConn wbb on Twitter either. NC State looks like a new follow by her

UConn‘s team account doesn’t follow players until they’ve committed, most other programs follow players they’re interested in (Morgan and Allie are still followed by teams like UCLA, Stanford and coaches like Kellie Harper, Kyra Elzy and Brenda Frese).

Sarah only follows team accounts/Coaches (Cardoza, Valley) that follow her, so I wouldn’t put too much emphasis on that.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
If it's not us, I wish she would just say so. The suspense is killing me and I can't stand being disappointed again. Get it over with already. LOL

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
If it's not us, I wish she would just say so. The suspense is killing me and I can't stand being disappointed again. Get it over with already. LOL

I empathize, but it is kinda what we signed up for. Whether we initially knew it or not.

Many of us are holding our breath as we log onto the Boneyard this time of year!

Social media makes it worse. Ever feel like you are getting punked?

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
UConn‘s team account doesn’t follow players until they’ve committed, most other programs follow players they’re interested in (Morgan and Allie are still followed by teams like UCLA, Stanford and coaches like Kellie Harper, Kyra Elzy and Brenda Frese).

Sarah only follows team accounts/Coaches (Cardoza, Valley) that follow her, so I wouldn’t put too much emphasis on that.
She isn’t following the team or coaches. She is following coaches of other teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom