Michigan Man tells me UConn is B1G.... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Michigan Man tells me UConn is B1G....

Status
Not open for further replies.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
It's more than just hope. We're very actively being considered, at the very least. Personally, I'd put our chances of being invited to the Big Ten at 100%.
We have a chance but it's not 100% certain, not close. It's going to take a long time.

Just in case there are newbies on this board... Butch is nice and a good UConn fan but his '"source" is probably his weed dealer.

Reaction Score
We have a chance but it's not 100% certain, not close. It's going to take a long time.

Just in case there are newbies on this board... Butch is nice and a good UConn fan but his '"source" is probably his weed dealer.
I go to a dispensary. :rolleyes: I don't need to speak about "sources". You'll see.

Reaction Score
We all will strangle you if in 20 minutes this hasn't materialized.

That said, not unsurprising that a Michigan fan follows hockey, it's very, very popular there.

Reaction Score
A source is a source, of course, of course,
and Butch doesn't need to discuss his source,
unless, of course, Butch's source,
works in the famous car wash....

First Mister Ed reference I think I've ever seen on a message board. Well done.

Reaction Score
We'll all know about realignment when it streams on the bottom of the screen. Why do people fall for this shiat?

Reaction Score
I would have questioned him further.
download.jpg

Reaction Score
Something is definitely up.....sdh's Michigan Man contact, Car Wash Man, and now, for no apparent reason, my UConn bottle opener (the one that plays the fight song when you open a bottle with it) is randomly playing the fight song even when not being used....while it is sitting in a closed drawer. It just started this week, Out of nowhere my wife and I hear the fight song coming from the drawer while we are in the other room. There's your sign.

Reaction Score
I was talking with a old friend who walked-on for Bo, his brother started for Bo in a Rose Bowl and his Dad was a big donor.

He asked me if I was excited about UConn joining the B1G... I said, "no, its just a scheduling thing. They are counting UConn as P5 games."

He said, "no, not that, I heard that UConn will be joining the conference from a buddy of mine."

When told him that I didn't know anything, he clammed up, and muttered that maybe he got it wrong, but that we would be a good fit with hockey(!) and basketball.

He is a football and spring football sports guy... I didn't think he even knew what hockey was... so I found that interesting.
You hang with a really nice crowd.

Reaction Score

For newbies, junglehusky is known to suffer from flatulence and his sources are Butch's weed dealer. Full disclosure: I have no first hand knowledge of junglehusky whatsoever and mostly I just didn't like what he posted.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Something is definitely up.....sdh's Michigan Man contact, Car Wash Man, and now, for no apparent reason, my UConn bottle opener (the one that plays the fight song when you open a bottle with it) is randomly playing the fight song even when not being used....while it is sitting in a closed drawer. It just started this week, Out of nowhere my wife and I hear the fight song coming from the drawer while we are in the other room. There's your sign.

Interesting. About 6 months ago, mine started playing every time I opened the drawer I kept mine in. I don't know if it was pressed up against a pair of scissors or a screwdriver or something else in the drawer but I enjoyed it every time. Now I see it was a sign from the B10. Nice.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Is something up? Something is always up. It's perfectly reasonable for the B1G to keep a lot of potential candidates in mind. The realignment field is always in flux and rule no. 1 must always be satisfied.

If the B1G wanted to expand today, we'd probably get the call. But they don't have to expand today and they don't have to expand tomorrow. Come that fine tomorrow there may be other candidates available that aren't available today.

Until it happens I'll gladly take any legit positive information and even a few well crafted hoaxes. Because what else to we have right now?

UC1995

Back to Basics!
Reaction Score
So who do we put the most stock into...
  1. Lunatic Hillbilly from the Moonshine Capital who thinks CR revolves around WV
  2. A gopher fan who seems to pull us in to sweep the rug out from beneath us with disappointing news
  3. A random guy from Michigan who use to play for UM who feels the need to stop talking as soon as he says to much because of the gravity/influence his words must have when talking to a guy he knows.
  4. A guy who has random encounters with a another guy at a car wash in SEC/ACC country.
  5. A star wars puppet who supports Texas football
Gotta love non-key tweets. Who has the rights to the movie for drama on this site and which star plays Fishy!

Reaction Score
I realize the supernatural beings who reside on Mt. Olympus are reading this board and laughing their collective butts off at us, but they also know for sure we're headed to the B1G and so they keep dribbling out these obvious hints and enjoying the entertainment for as long as they can make it last. It also gives them a good idea who are optimists and who are pessimists.

Reaction Score
I went to the Gym yesterday and Parked my golf cart in the reserved cart area
To my suprise I parked between a cart with an Ohio State emblem on the front
and one Sporting U Michigan Flags
They left the spot between them open accepting my UConn Cart
Either an omen or that's as close as they wanted to be to each other.

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
I would have questioned him further.
View attachment 10641

I tried...

He lives in Del Mar and isn't really connected with Michigan himself but he had dinner with a guy who was visiting SoCal and played with his brother. His brother played for Michigan in the late 70's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom