Michigan Man tells me UConn is B1G.... | The Boneyard

Michigan Man tells me UConn is B1G....

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
I was talking with a old friend who walked-on for Bo, his brother started for Bo in a Rose Bowl and his Dad was a big donor.

He asked me if I was excited about UConn joining the B1G... I said, "no, its just a scheduling thing. They are counting UConn as P5 games."

He said, "no, not that, I heard that UConn will be joining the conference from a buddy of mine."

When told him that I didn't know anything, he clammed up, and muttered that maybe he got it wrong, but that we would be a good fit with hockey(!) and basketball.

He is a football and spring football sports guy... I didn't think he even knew what hockey was... so I found that interesting.

Reaction Score
I was talking with a old friend who walked-on for Bo, his brother started for Bo in a Rose Bowl and his Dad was a big donor.

He asked me if I was excited about UConn joining the B1G... I said, "no, its just a scheduling thing. They are counting UConn as P5 games."

He said, "no, not that, I heard that UConn will be joining the conference from a buddy of mine."

When told him that I didn't know anything, he clammed up, and muttered that maybe he got it wrong, but that we would be a good fit with hockey(!) and basketball.

He is a football and spring football sports guy... I didn't think he even knew what hockey was... so I found that interesting.

If you meet him again and need to loosen his tongue again with some alcohol, please advise and I will have it delivered :cool:

Reaction Score

Does this old friend happen to work at a car wash or package store? If so we're in good shape!! GO HUSKIES! GO BIG!!!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

If this isn't true, you are going to hell...
where you burn eternally....
watching Tulane and Tulsa...
women's basketball games.

hell_forever_and_ever.jpg

Reaction Score

:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Hockey(!) - the B1G currently only has 6 hockey teams. I heard RU was getting D1 hockey soon. Uconn in the B1G makes it 8.

Plus, B1G soccer currently has 9 teams. Uconn in the B1G makes it 10.

Obviously bball and our return to great football.

We HAVE to renovate the XL and expand the rent for the B1G. Write your local congressmen. We'll use B1G $ to expand on campus facilties

Reaction Score
Hockey(!) - the B1G currently only has 6 hockey teams. I heard RU was getting D1 hockey soon. Uconn in the B1G makes it 8.

We HAVE to renovate the XL and expand the rent for the B1G. Write your local congressmen. We'll use B1G $ to expand on campus facilties

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Question: is Michigan Man =Big Ten Man?

Reaction Score

It makes sense for Rutgers to add hockey, such as NJ as the #6 hockey recruiting state in the US; but, Rutgers athletic department in the red, they do not have a rink (Prudential in Newark is too big & already hosts then NHL Devils and Seton Hall basketball) and leadership in the Athletic Department is a dumpster fire. D1 hockey is not coming to Rutgers until after all of that is fixed.

http://www.broadstreethockey.com/20...ockey-division-1-ncaa-program-scarlet-knights

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
This one sounds too easy, no mysterious notes, car washes, throwaway boneyard handles. This guy just up and says it.

Sounds like a big lie that I hope is true, dammit.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I'm certain this will be cited on the csnbbs realignment board as inside info from a respected poster with connections. Maybe it is.

LADan

Have seen UConn beat Zags twice to get to Final 4
Reaction Score
If we believe it, it will come.

Reaction Score
I'm certain this will be cited on the csnbbs realignment board as inside info from a respected poster with connections. Maybe it is.

I think the correct term is "insider".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Cam