Daniels/Boatright Decision | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Daniels/Boatright Decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Actually, the Cubs are truly America's team. The Red Sox are most of New England's team. Not in CT, however, where the Yanks have 43% while the Sox have only 36% according to QU's poll.

Is the requirement to be America's team based on losing streaks?[/quote]
Actually the RED sox and the RED
Maybe they just hate the Red Sox. Lots of people do.
Nobody hates the Red Sox except Communists. We are America's team.:)[/quote]
I would imagine that communists would love the RED Sox and the REDS as their favorite teams.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
I think Commies love the REDskins too. And St John's

Reaction Score
Boat and Daniels are both coming back. An announcement will be made today.
ssBZhCs.jpeg

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
To avoid disappointment - expect the worst, but hope for the best. I am expecting both to declare....

Reaction Score
I'm pretty sure this has been stated before but I feel it bears repeating. I have no hard feelings if either Boat or Daniels declare. They did just give us fans a thrilling journey to a national championship. Ultimately I hope they do whatever is in their best interest, if that means staying great! But if it means going Pro and making a living doing what they love...then hats off to them. Their contributions will always be appreciated. It'll be fun watching TS, Facey, and company develop.

C

Chief00

Do I think it's a good decision for Boat in particular? No. Is it what I want? No. But, don't shoot the messenger. I hope they change their minds but don't expect them too.
If Bazz was a Jr I would say definitely go pro. Boat needs a year running a team , unfortunately doesn't look like that's going to happen. His family is very nice but how likely is it that he will graduate if he leaves now?

Reaction Score
No one is shooting the messenger. No one has delivered a message.

Reaction Score
Brimah having shoulder surgery and a 4 month rehab has severely dampened my expectations for him next year. Really hard to make jumps without an offseason, especially for a guy so new to the game.

Hopefully he watches as much tape and learns as much as possible that way. Even just watching fundamentals and proper positioning would be immensely helpful to him.

Then he'd have about 2 months to apply any of that knowledge. Maybe longer if he's able to do any footwork/speed related exercise.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I know it's their decision but I wish they would make up their minds already. It's tough as a fan to have this lingering question for so dam long, Seems like everyone else has already made up their minds. Part of me think dd is coming back cause, first if he was leaving I don't think hed want to leave us in suspense, and second the recruitment of Thomas, I think Ollie knows he needs a starting 4 for 2015, why else would he go hard after someone who already cut down his list

Reaction Score
To be fair, it's only one of the biggest decisions they've ever made in their lives.

C

Chief00

Or something changed.

Remember, as long as you say "unless something changes," you can never be wrong.
You are hopeless. Do you have any ability to comprehend anything you read.? My source. says they are leaving . Would I love for them to change their minds - absolutely. Could that happen - yes but not likely. Sorry that's the real World.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
To be fair, it's only one of the biggest decisions they've ever made in their lives.
I know but they seem to be taking the longest out of all the important announcements

C

Chief00

What can this possibly mean?
Means family is very nice - but maybe he doesn't always get the best advice when he goes home.
Good thing you don't count against the APR!

Reaction Score
Now back to the issue at hand. They both are leaving, could a 20 year old change their mind? of course - but not likely in this case.
It doesn't really matter what you want them to do - you can shoot the messenger but that won't change things.
When I posted my first post in this thread the prevailing sentiment was that he was staying; since then it's been more of a split.
The coaches have been out recruiting hard and that's where they should be.
Quite frankly, I agree Boat might be able to show he can run a team if he came back, I don't know but maybe he doesn't want that responsibility - more likely it's about money or fools gold depending what you think.
Chief, the next time you speak to your source, can you get this weekend's power ball numbers for us too?

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
Not to sound like a cheesy idiot but we don't know what decisions they have made in there lives.

For instance,
Boat had a damn hard decision earlier in the year!
remember about the funeral and will he play or will he go?!

Who knows what other decisions they have made in there lives!

Reaction Score
Chief00 said:
Do I think it's a good decision for Boat in particular? No. Is it what I want? No. But, don't shoot the messenger. I hope they change their minds but don't expect them too. If Bazz was a Jr I would say definitely go pro. Boat needs a year running a team , unfortunately doesn't look like that's going to happen. His family is very nice but how likely is it that he will graduate if he leaves now?

Man you're not the messenger! Saying the same sh it as half the board! What planet are you on?!

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
Means family is very nice - but maybe he doesn't always get the best advice when he goes home.
Good thing you don't count against the APR!
Graduation doesn't either. Do you have any idea what you're talking about?

Reaction Score
You are hopeless. Do you have any ability to comprehend anything you read.? My source. says they are leaving . Would I love for them to change their minds - absolutely. Could that happen - yes but not likely. Sorry that's the real World.

Yes, I am quite capable of comprehending. You are pulling stuff out of thin air (all the time, apparently) for attention, perhaps? You obviously have no shame about being right or wrong, but hey, if you get your attention then it's all good.

It doesn't really matter if your source is just your addled brain or someone who is genuinely wrong about being "in the know" if they're wrong almost all the time. It's time to stop listening.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak