Daniels/Boatright Decision | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Daniels/Boatright Decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
They're coming back for not 6 championships or 5 or 4 or 3 or 2 but 1! 1 more.

My sources say I'm an idiot.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
Means family is very nice - but maybe he doesn't always get the best advice when he goes home.
Good thing you don't count against the APR!

Like your source that says Susan Herbst has offended other schools?:confused:

Reaction Score
Rumor I heard is Deepster and prankster will be back at the BY for at least one more year………still waiting for Kita, Fishy and fleudy

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
If both DD and Boat decide to leave, we are gonna be a completely different team ....

Think about it, 4/5 of 2014 starting lineup would be gone, two bench players gone, and a hardly used reserve looks to be transferring. That's losing half the team who scored basically all of our points, including the best PG in the country. If that happens, that would kinda feel like UK where their one and done guys leave and a new core of players come in - basically reloading. At the end of the day, we are still the defending champs and with KO we gotta believe. So if this worst case scenario happens - do not despair - as KO will have next years' team defending with ten toes in. As KO said we aren't chasing championships, they are chasing UConn.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I think I do. Boat's logic is just that but he did his job and played great D in the F4. I wish him the best in the NBA Draft.
Boat returns, Chief has no sources, neither news should be shocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom