C Zach Brown | Page 13 | The Boneyard

C Zach Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Not to get everyone too excited, but it's possible that it will be both.
Forgive me but I am finding it tough to call you Bruce.

How about...The Man?

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
That article makes it easy to like him as a person.

So was that rumor that Brown punched a ref in the spring just a lie? That was pretty concerning.

Reaction Score

So was that rumor that Brown punched a ref in the spring just a lie? That was pretty concerning.

He was getting upset that people on the internet were calling him a soft 7' 260 lb big man so he felt the need to build his street cred.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score

The kid grew up in an absolutely horrific environment basically without supervision. Im suprised "allegedly" punching a ref is the worst thing he did. It seems he has his life on track and deserves a second chance. Im in.

Reaction Score
The kid grew up in an absolutely horrific environment basically without supervision. Im suprised "allegedly" punching a ref is the worst thing he did. It seems he has his life on track and deserves a second chance. Im in.
Agreed...

Unless he goes elsewhere of course

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I am preparing weekend surveillance...

9844.jpg

Reaction Score
If we do land Brown, do we think Ollie could be done with bigs for a little? Enoch and Diarra are definitely 4 years players. Durham is more than likely going to be here at least 3 years and Brown would be here for at least 2 years.

Reaction Score
Enoch and Diarra are definitely 4 years players. Durham is more than likely going to be here at least 3 years and Brown would be here for at least 2 years.

I don't know that I'm sure about any of that, with the possible exception of Diarra.

Reaction Score
If we do land Brown, do we think Ollie could be done with bigs for a little? Enoch and Diarra are definitely 4 years players. Durham is more than likely going to be here at least 3 years and Brown would be here for at least 2 years.
Not sure you can say any of that is a definite. Also keep in mind that Brown is 2017.

Reaction Score
You have no clue how long they will be here, there is a lot wrong with this short post.

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
I'd be completely shocked if Diarra or Enoch left early.
Oh yeah? A lot of people will be laughing pretty hard at the 2018 NBA draft thinking about this post.

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score
Inyatkin said:
Oh yeah? A lot of people will be laughing pretty hard at the 2018 NBA draft thinking about this post.

What?

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
What?
Thinking you can know what will happen two to three years down the road with players who have yet to even suit up is crazy.

Reaction Score
You don't have 1% of an idea about Zach brown he's a junior in high school. And not a clue on Enoch either. How would it be possible that you would. Neither has stepped on a college court

C

Chief00

Quite frankly, I have not seen Zach play in person. Let's start that most guys in mid HS and who are 7 feet won't be as strong, explosive and athletic as they will be if they actually work out in a college strength and conditioning program for a couple years and add time for their bodies to mature. Heck when I saw Drummond at 12 or 13 his body wasn't all on the same page yet - and he is uniquely gifted.
Now that we got the stage set - let me say there are three things I like in the video:
1) On offense he moves toward the basket and doesn't drift away
2) Both on offense and offensive rebounding he doesn't bring the ball down - a good thing
3) Mechanically, he throws a decent outlet pass al la Bill Walton with both hands over head. True he has no zip yet in this pass but at least he has the mechanics somewhat right.

Now going against guys 6 inches or more shorter - one can't over evaluate what one sees - but that's my preliminary look.

Reaction Score
Quite frankly, I have not seen Zach play in person. Let's start that most guys in mid HS and who are 7 feet won't be as strong, explosive and athletic as they will be if they actually work out in a college strength and conditioning program for a couple years and add time for their bodies to mature. Heck when I saw Drummond at 12 or 13 his body wasn't all on the same page yet - and he is uniquely gifted.
Now that we got the stage set - let me say there are three things I like in the video:
1) On offense he moves toward the basket and doesn't drift away
2) Both on offense and offensive rebounding he doesn't bring the ball down - a good thing
3) Mechanically, he throws a decent outlet pass al la Bill Walton with both hands over head. True he has no zip yet in this pass but at least he has the mechanics somewhat right.

Now going against guys 6 inches or more shorter - one can't over evaluate what one sees - but that's my preliminary look.
Chief just blessed us with some straight up labor day weekend holiday style analysis, free of charge, off the docket, blessin' us with early Christmas gifts. Chicka Wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom