C Zach Brown | Page 11 | The Boneyard

C Zach Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Ollie got recruits scared there might not be a spot if they don't make up their mind.
We are also on the other top 7 footer in 2017 Ikey Obiagu, so this is probably true.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I'm hearing Brown may be on campus this week, possibly some good news coming here.
You're about to be a legend if he commits here. Letting us know about Gibbs weeks in advance, and now if you're right about Brown(who is so far my biggest want for this class).... Thank you for your contribution to this board!

Reaction Score
This kid has bust written all over him. Do not like his game. Plays soft for his size. Hopefully we whiff on him.

Reaction Score
Please expound
I've been trying to find some Good video of him but he does not excite me one bit. Also in recent AAU ball he has been disappointing. See for yourself. He's more hype than anything. Don't get fooled by the rankings .Btw he traveled on his post up move at the 58 second mark

Reaction Score
I've been trying to find some Good video of him but he does not excite me one bit. Also in recent AAU ball he has been disappointing. See for yourself. He's more hype than anything. Don't get fooled by the rankings .

You can teach him how to be aggresive and attack. You can't teach 7' 260. Even if he is overrated skill wise he's still miles ahead in development compared to a guy like Amida or Thabeet coming in.

Reaction Score
I've been trying to find some Good video of him but he does not excite me one bit. Also in recent AAU ball he has been disappointing. See for yourself. He's more hype than anything. Don't get fooled by the rankings .Btw he traveled on his post up move at the 58 second mark

So you haven't seen an internet video of the kid that gets your dick fizzing.

KO is on the kid. That's the end of the speculation as to whether or not he can play.

Reaction Score

Glad you aren't a UConn scout.

Reaction Score
Sorry if I don't like everyone we go after but I know what I see...he's a soft big man.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Sorry if I don't like everyone we go after but I know what I see...he's a soft big man.

Yeah, well, he hasn't even started his junior year of high school and he has about 40 offers from just about everyone who means anything, so we're probably not going to put a lot of weight on your evaluation, coach.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score

An athletic, 7ft and 260lb, 17 (or is he 16) year old doesn't strike you as a good prospect? Wow. I've watched every video available online and read a bunch of the recruiting site info and find it incredibly hard to understand how you came to that conclusion.

Reaction Score

Pretty strong assessment for only watching one AAU highlight video where he was probably playing his 3rd or 4th AAU game of the day. With that being said nothing in that video screams bust to me. You have a 15-16yo kid playing in the 18u group of AAU. I think he held his own just fine.

Also, good read on Zack Brown below. Seems to have gone through a lot in life and has turned himself into a productivce young man. UConn would be a great school reading his background.

http://usatodayhss.com/2015/star-re...m-poverty-and-the-family-that-helped-save-him

Highlights of a HS game as a Freshman. Looks impressive. Hopefully this video makes you a little more excited.

Reaction Score
I wish. Last I heard UK offer put them on top of list, but he is not the primary target. This may have kept a window open to have KO to get back strongly in the mix. Nice update from Bruce. Hope it has traction.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
I'm hearing Brown may be on campus this week, possibly some good news coming here.
Wow I haven't heard anything about us on him for a while, only Kentucky really has made headlines with Brown in the last few months.

Have to say I find it hard to believe Brown would commit to any school this early. But that would be incredible.

Reaction Score
Tampahusky said:

STB how many times are you gonna get banned just to create a new account and continue trolling, seek professional help...seriously

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
Pretty strong assessment for only watching one AAU highlight video where he was probably playing his 3rd or 4th AAU game of the day. With that being said nothing in that video screams bust to me. You have a 15-16yo kid playing in the 18u group of AAU. I think he held his own just fine.

Also, good read on Zack Brown below. Seems to have gone through a lot in life and has turned himself into a productivce young man. UConn would be a great school reading his background.

http://usatodayhss.com/2015/star-re...m-poverty-and-the-family-that-helped-save-him

Highlights of a HS game as a Freshman. Looks impressive. Hopefully this video makes you a little more excited.

Love that he already has big man fundamentals. He keeps the ball high better than most big men I've seen. Looks like he will be a STUD.

Reaction Score
I think every UConn Center has introduced me to a name i have never heard of before..Thabeet, Okwandu, Nantumbu, Emeka, etc... I may have to pass on this guy simply because the name just doesn't fit our mold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom