All Time Draft Threads | Page 5 | The Boneyard

All Time Draft Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I love this line....clearly the people in the private thread would draft perfect teams right? I'm sure some of my picks have been criticized but I really don't care. I just find it funny when people who aren't participating like to call some people's picks stupid. Can't wait to see what the BY "Experts" have to say!

Um, that's pretty much half the fun. What's the point of even following if you can't ream somebody from the peanut gallery.

Last edited:

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
I love this line....clearly the people in the private thread would draft perfect teams right? I'm sure some of my picks have been criticized but I really don't care. I just find it funny when people who aren't participating like to call some people's picks stupid. Can't wait to see what the BY "Experts" have to say!
Wow - a little sensitive to your picks? As intlzncster said, half the fun and the reason to make it public is to make fun of people for stupid picks. And then you get to tell us why they weren't stupid even though they were. Then we get to call you stupid for making and defending stupid picks. Then you call us dbags for calling you stupid. Then it's just another typical boneyard thread of angst and hyperbole.

For the record, I don't recall if I said any of your picks were stupid. There is one pick in particular that continues to boggle me and I will call that pick stupid. I may take out an add in the Courant and with Tom here to call that pick stupid. Everyone needs to know the pick was stupid. If stupid picks were a country, that pick would be China.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
While I think there have been some odd picks throughout (and some may think I am guilty of that as well), I think there's some of this that is true: everyone has a plan until they're punched in the mouth. The original vision of my team changed significantly, even in the later rounds--hell, before one pick, I had 3 players who could do what I wanted with 4 people before me...and they were all gone.

What's interesting to me is how different each draft it. I look forward to putting forward the case for my team.

Hahahahhahahah You suck...... HAHAHAHAHA Your picks suck;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

There you go andrew, you now have the requisite mojo to go out and win this fantasy exercise. Thank me later.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Wow - a little sensitive to your picks? As intlzncster said, half the fun and the reason to make it public is to make fun of people for stupid picks. And then you get to tell us why they weren't stupid even though they were. Then we get to call you stupid for making and defending stupid picks. Then you call us dbags for calling you stupid. Then it's just another typical boneyard thread of angst and hyperbole.

For the record, I don't recall if I said any of your picks were stupid. There is one pick in particular that continues to boggle me and I will call that pick stupid. I may take out an add in the Courant and with Tom here to call that pick stupid. Everyone needs to know the pick was stupid. If stupid picks were a country, that pick would be China.
Eh....it was early in the morning when I posted so I was a bit grumpy. So sue me. I do agree with your post draft analysis of what will happen. It will be typical BY fun! I am intrigued by which pick it is that was so bad. Was it in my draft group (Second group) or do I need to wait?

Looking forward to future banter and curious to hear what others wouk d have done differently. (See, I'm more awake now so my posts are civil)

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Um, that's pretty much half the fun. What's the point of even following if you can't ream somebody from the peanut gallery.
That is the whole point of a message board now isn't it? Lol

Reaction Score
I was really hoping we could finish game 1 today but there hasn't been a pick made yet today

Reaction Score
I wouldn't be against redoing the draft, and each person has a time limit of 10 minutes.
I think this should be a bit of an off-season tradition, like some of the other things we used to do (Mafia being one).

Reaction Score
I think this should be a bit of an off-season tradition, like some of the other things we used to do (Mafia being one).

Definetly, to be fair this is our first time doing the draft it is a great idea it won't ever run smoothly the first time.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
I'll take:

Denham Brown, SF (I'm not sure if someone selected him in the other draft. The Draft 2 Team still has him undrafted)

and if I have two picks in a row I'll take: Nadav Henefeld, SF/PF.

Reaction Score
I'll take:

Denham Brown, SF (I'm not sure if someone selected him in the other draft. The Draft 2 Team still has him undrafted)

and if I have two picks in a row I'll take: Nadav Henefeld, SF/PF.
Sorry man, both of those guys have been picked...43 and 41 respectively. But you still do get two picks in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom