All Time Draft Threads | Page 6 | The Boneyard

All Time Draft Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I wouldn't be against redoing the draft, and each person has a time limit of 10 minutes.

Not even sure if I could get a pick in within 10 minutes (okay, I probably could), a couple of these rounds had guys fly off the board when I was reasonably sure they'd be available. Ended up crashing my admittedly awful computer a couple times from my overanalyzing.

Reaction Score
Just have him send you three picks (in order) to your inbox. Then select the top player who hasn't been picked after those other two guys finish.
Yeah, I've thought of that.

It would be UCFBFan - 2x Tenspro - UCFBFan, and then CTBasketball. But if he's got some liquor in him, don't want him to mess up something.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
I sent my pick in. Also gave another pick, if he's still there, for my next round.

UCFBfan

Reaction Score
Just inc ase Champs forgets I sent him three people I would take. Here's to hoping I didn't pass on the guy Iw ant in the hopes of getting him on the turn...

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
No way CTB is coherent enough to make a pick right now. Hopefully he sent in a few.

UCFBfan

Reaction Score
Nope got my man....was a little worried if you took Roscoe....might have been drafting someone who would be a question mark for my team. Can't wait to start sharing thoughts and observations!

Reaction Score
Nope got my man....was a little worried if you took Roscoe....might have been drafting someone who would be a question mark for my team. Can't wait to start sharing thoughts and observations!

You say that like Scoe isn't a question mark.

UCFBfan

Reaction Score
You say that like Scoe isn't a question mark.
He's better then what my other thoughts for that pick were. Plus he's gonna come off the bench for this team. I'm good with that.

Reaction Score
He's better then what my other thoughts for that pick were. Plus he's gonna come off the bench for this team. I'm good with that.

I'm pretty sure I know why you drafted him but boy what an upsell.

Reaction Score
We're sooooo close to the end. I really want to get to discussing, arguing, and voting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom