All Time Draft Threads | The Boneyard

All Time Draft Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
We haven't had a pick in 6+ hours? Seriously?

You people suck. Pick this #$*% up already.

Maybe we should have a third game where people have 30 minutes to pick tomorrow - get this done already.

Reaction Score
I'm down for a quicker draft. I fully expected to have made my next pick by now considering what time I did last night and only having to wait on 2 people.

Why even sign up for this if you can't be bothered to at least pop in and out on your phone a few times a day?

Reaction Score
We need to change the time limit, I haven't picked sense Thursday morning and have been fully ready to pick sense then

Reaction Score
Can you add me to the discussion thread...wondering why the heck _____is not picked yet ....how is it possible!

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Just a heads up but at 2:54 yesterday afternoon, ColoradoUCFan picked Scott Burrell in the Team 2 draft. It's not been updated on the pinned thread.

Reaction Score
It's been 18+ hours since a pick in Draft Two...

What's the policy if it were to get to 24? Toss him out like we did Carlos? Seems a little late in the draft.

Reaction Score
It's been 18+ hours since a pick in Draft Two...

What's the policy if it were to get to 24? Toss him out like we did Carlos? Seems a little late in the draft.

Maybe champs can take over, or at least give the team to a guy we know will be active.

Reaction Score
I picked Albert Mouring and Deandre Daniels earlier this morning in game 1, champs hasn't been on yet so matrim you should be on the clock

Last edited:

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
I picked Albert Mouring and Deandre Daniels earlier this morning in game 1, champs hasn't been on yet so matrim you should be on the clock
I like your team a lot, btw - three-guard lineup, stretch 4, and a dominant center.

That said... mine's better. ;)

Reaction Score
I like your team a lot, btw - three-guard lineup, stretch 4, and a dominant center.

That said... mine's better. ;)
Thanks, but my team will smoke yours any day of the week, I think Deandre is one of the worst match ups nightmares that we've ever had.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Thanks, but my team will smoke yours any day of the week, I think Deandre is one of the worst match ups nightmares that we've ever had.
Deandre is a broke man's Donyell, and with Ricky on KEA you won't be able to initiate any offense. Your team's big flaw is the lack of a secondary ball handler.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Stop discussing strategy you tw@ts. You are competing against each other. This ain't a pissing contest right now.

edit: btw, tw@t is sensored. odd.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
I think the in game players can talk as much trash as they want here. But speaking only helps the other players.

Reaction Score
Stop discussing strategy you tw@ts. You are competing against each other. This ain't a pissing contest right now.

edit: btw, tw@t is sensored. odd.
Can you really blame them? We all want to talk trash, and talk decisions and philosophy. I can't wait to hear from some of the people in game one. Hell, I've been so desperate to talk about it that almost every one of my messages to @champs99and04 has been filled with my agonizing thought process, despite knowing he wouldn't respond at all.

Reaction Score
Speaking of agonizing, we're coming up on 24 hours without a pick in Game Two.

When we do this again in 10 years, we'll have to remember to not let in any old poster who casually decides this draft is a neat idea. Or, decide to do it over an afternoon and force people to commit to taking the time to do it in a timely manner.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Speaking of agonizing, we're coming up on 24 hours without a pick in Game Two.

When we do this again in 10 years, we'll have to remember to not let in any old poster who casually decides this draft is a neat idea. Or, decide to do it over an afternoon and force people to commit to taking the time to do it in a timely manner.

And people scoffed at my shorter time limit suggestion. Fools!

Reaction Score
I was really hoping this could be done by the end of the weekend but it looks like that's not going to happen, we can't even get through a round a day

Reaction Score
Make the draft thread public, or post the transcript in about a month once the draft is over.

Reaction Score
But seriously how the FK can I make a pick Friday night and despite only needing 2 other people to make theirs not have made my next pick?

Reaction Score
I'm wondering at this point if we should just blow these drafts up, cobble together the eight fastest respondents from games one and two, and start over tomorrow. I bet it will be done in 48 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom