All Time Draft Threads | Page 3 | The Boneyard

All Time Draft Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Can't believe it took Tony Hanson so long to go in game 1.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Nice pick Tenspro with Rashad. If I didnt wait to get a big man and a G I was hoping to nab him!

On a side note. I've been keeping a running list of my thought process on each pick and plan on posting it hopefully after this is done. It would be cool to see other teams thoughts on why they selected who they did and when. My wife writes for a Fantasy site and when they do mock football drafts they do this and I think it's really cool to see thought processes. Just a thought since the draft discussion is done in secret by the non drafters

Reaction Score
Nice pick Tenspro with Rashad. If I didnt wait to get a big man and a G I was hoping to nab him!

On a side note. I've been keeping a running list of my thought process on each pick and plan on posting it hopefully after this is done. It would be cool to see other teams thoughts on why they selected who they did and when. My wife writes for a Fantasy site and when they do mock football drafts they do this and I think it's really cool to see thought processes. Just a thought since the draft discussion is done in secret by the non drafters
Yeah. @champs99and04 has gotten a bit of an earful each of my picks...I'll be happy to do so. But really until after I vote, since we get a post or two to state our case each round, and that means I'm going to have to argue against some guys I really wanted to pick. I'd rather not have the record show how much I wanted them, and then swivel and argue my guys are better.

Reaction Score

Thanks. I think we'll get sufficient opportunity to make our case (and in doing so, explain our draft process). If you make the finals, you'll get to do it 3 times!

In short: I'm not always taking BPA (best player available). I'm building a team of guys who complement each others' talents.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Thanks. I think we'll get sufficient opportunity to make our case (and in doing so, explain our draft process). If you make the finals, you'll get to do it 3 times!

In short: I'm not always taking BPA (best player available). I'm building a team of guys who complement each others' talents.
Yeah I'm finding that some of my players might not totally be a gelled team. We shall see how it works out though. Hope to use my last two picks to fill deficiencies my first five present.

Reaction Score
Yeah. @champs99and04 has gotten a bit of an earful each of my picks...I'll be happy to do so. But really until after I vote, since we get a post or two to state our case each round, and that means I'm going to have to argue against some guys I really wanted to pick. I'd rather not have the record show how much I wanted them, and then swivel and argue my guys are better.

This is what worries me about this process.

Reaction Score
I got my starting 5...not exactly how I expected it to look but we will see how it goes

Reaction Score
Oh, I agree. But I hope they like the team they are picking. We'll see their justifications and arguments.

Hopefully mine isn't on your mediocre list. Any word on how the bracket is going to be set up?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I couldn't care less what the rest of you participants think. I'm curious what's been going on in that strategy discussion thread that none of us are privy to.

Itz wear da teh smart peeple at.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
I couldn't care less what the rest of you participants think. I'm curious what's been going on in that strategy discussion thread that none of us are privy to.
Honestly, other than a few WTF was that pick, it's rather quiet and boring.

Reaction Score
I just made my pick will we be able to put a lineup together or do the first 5 picks for each team have to be that starting 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom