All Time Draft Threads | Page 2 | The Boneyard

All Time Draft Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm wondering at this point if we should just blow these drafts up, cobble together the eight fastest respondents from games one and two, and start over tomorrow. I bet it will be done in 48 hours.

Can't you take over for the game 2 dude who hasn't been on in 2 days? Rest of the draft has seemed to go by reasonably quick beyond him.

Plus I don't want to lose my spot due to post count

Reaction Score
I've been checking regularly to get my picks in, but yes, it's obviously taking much longer than anyone would like. That being said, I think it'd be foolish to start over at this point. Especially with Draft One, we're in half way through the fifth round. And I also really like my team.... so I don't want to start over!

Reaction Score
OK, I'm giving NYC_Husky22 until 8:00 and then I'll have to start picking for him.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
champs99and04 said:
OK, I'm giving NYC_Husky22 until 8:00 and then I'll have to start picking for him.

Just skip him. He can fill in at the end.

Reaction Score
How about a time limit per pick, with cutoffs per round? So, start Monday morning at 9am, 90 minute time limit. That's one day per round. Shorten it if you want two rounds per day. Leaving it open-ended leads to the current problem.

If you miss your pick, you get allotted the best available walk-on...

Reaction Score
How about a time limit per pick, with cutoffs per round? So, start Monday morning at 9am, 90 minute time limit. That's one day per round. Shorten it if you want two rounds per day. Leaving it open-ended leads to the current problem.

If you miss your pick, you get allotted the best available walk-on...
It's tough, now. I'm going to be at the Boston Marathon all day tomorrow...

Reaction Score
It's tough, now. I'm going to be at the Boston Marathon all day tomorrow...

Are you running? If so, good luck and have fun! I ran my first marathon last March and qualified, but due to demand my standard got toughened and I missed the new cutoff by 17 seconds. I'll get it this year.

Reaction Score
Are you running? If so, good luck and have fun! I ran my first marathon last March and qualified, but due to demand my standard got toughened and I missed the new cutoff by 17 seconds. I'll get it this year.
I wish. I have a really good friend who qualified though, and my wife and I are going to watch.

Missing the cut-off by 17 seconds is rough...but close. Close enough that you'll get it.

Reaction Score
I wish. I have a really good friend who qualified though, and my wife and I are going to watch.

Missing the cut-off by 17 seconds is rough...but close. Close enough that you'll get it.

Thanks!

Reaction Score
Yeah get out... people not being able to pick on Easter Sunday, can't imagine why...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom